• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Skyhigh

Reaction score
I have experienced the same when sending in my best fitting shirt for replication. Losing a top notch shirt is no fun, and it makes me hesitate on my plan to send a jacket for copying. Would it be possible for Luxire to include a return service, using the same logistics partner they use for sending? Would have no problem with pickup only available on delivery of an order, and paying a fixed price up to 60-70USD.

Has anyone else experienced long delays at customs when sending parcels to Bangalore? My parcel has been stuck at Mumbai Foreign Post Office for a week and a second package has either been lost completely or is still in transit (>30 days).

A bit worried about sending in more garments such as a SC for replication if this problem persists.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, could you do an A1 style flight jacket like the below examples?

Absolutely, almost down to the last detail.

You can Contact us and we can discuss the required details and also the very attractive price.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have experienced the same when sending in my best fitting shirt for replication. Losing a top notch shirt is no fun, and it makes me hesitate on my plan to send a jacket for copying. Would it be possible for Luxire to include a return service, using the same logistics partner they use for sending? Would have no problem with pickup only available on delivery of an order, and paying a fixed price up to 60-70USD.

The service is available, from almost anywhere in the world using Fedex.

Will try and create a product to simplify the process.

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You mentioned you didn't like the fabric...what about the navy twill didn't you like.
I also have the chinos in the same fabric. The colour is very dark, it looks more like black IMO and the fabric is more rough on the inside than on the outside of the chinos.

Last edited:

CosmeDaniel

Reaction score
I also have the chinos in the same fabric. The colour is very dark, it looks more like black IMO and the fabric is more rough on the inside than on the outside of the chinos.
I see that Luxire offers lined chinos. Did you go this route? If so, what kind of lining was it? I'm curious to know what the default lining is.

I am thinking of placing an order and requesting flanning lining such as:
http://www.bonobos.com/khaki-flannel-lined-chinos-for-men
or
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Clark-Fit-Flannel-Lined-Vintage-Chinos/MR00257,default,pd.htm.

Last edited:

Rincon

Reaction score
I am starting to warm to them though! But if you are looking for a great fabric you will have to look at the more expensive cloth maybe a dugdale!

You should probably be sure of your feelings before you post in haste and possibly impact a business's online reputation.

emptym

Reaction score
Amazing jacket, Ashish. You guys are already really popular around here, but with unlimited options for customization and the recent additions of Grand and Rubinelli, Brisbane Moss, Ventile, and shoes, we may soon have to rename this "Luxireforum"!

Last edited:

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's time that Luxire conquers the SW&D crowd.

Simply buy bulks of black virgin wool and black viscose and black leather basically stick to black in different textures and offer to replicate Damir Doma Silent, Rick Ownes and Yoji Yamamoto. The SW&D crowd will never complain that something is not "fitted" enough and will never complain about having too much fabric somewhere they love voluminous, drapy silhouettes.

I wonder how easy it would be to draft up a pattern for drop crotch pants...

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Luxire to me is one of the greatest gems in this forum along with viccel and sam hober.

Great quality paired with great service. A business that really listens and makes proper use of their client base.

Last edited:

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's time that Luxire conquers the SW&D crowd.

Simply buy bulks of black virgin wool and black viscose and black leather basically stick to black in different textures and offer to replicate Damir Doma Silent, Rick Ownes and Yoji Yamamoto. The SW&D crowd will never complain that something is not "fitted" enough and will never complain about having too much fabric somewhere they love voluminous, drapy silhouettes.

I wonder how easy it would be to draft up a pattern for drop crotch pants...

I'm getting some trousers made based on some Lanvin's I own, very much SW&D, though not particularly drapey. Also, a huge black scarf.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
navy chambray by brembana. I absolutely love this cloth:

As soon as my Luxire Oxford shirt drops in I'll order a BD made with this fabric.

I can recommend this for all the blond haired people out there. It's an ideal F/W/S fabric for casual outfits for cool skin tone types.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads