• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any more flannel shirt fabrics coming up? I'd appreciate tan, cream, green and other earthy tones.

Alumo Cashmerello - Good number of shades available.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any cheaper alternatives? 299$ is quite far from my budget.
Please send us an email. I have a feeling that we may have some more shades in stock.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some excitement happening at the shoes front....

_DSC0981 copy.JPG

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Ready-to-wear pants are moving fast. The Dugdale Grey has been very popular, which at $99 is a steal.

The brown cord and denim are moving fast too.

Offering the widest range of Ready-to-wear sizes than any other brand in the world.

_DSC0480.jpg

_DSC0514-1 copy.jpg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The beautiful oxfords. Our oxfords are undoubtedly the best in the world. A meaty cloth, well tailored and an elegant collar.

_DSC0467.jpg

aj805

Reaction score
I am also sorry to hear of any disappointing experiences. Having used 4 or 5 MTM companies now including Luxire over the past many years, there are a few things I've learned:

- Start slowly. Understand their process, and ask questions of their customer service before ordering if anything is remotely ambiguous.
I think there was a long thread on here a while back in which some gentleman had not received what he was expecting because he specified the shirt cuff measurement incorrectly, contrary to the guidance provided on Luxire's site. No one's "fault", just a detail that got missed. Expect your first order or two to result more in a learning experience and dialing in a pattern than resulting in a perfectly fitting garment. If you get both that's great, but the nature of online MTM is that it's difficult the first time, whoever you use.

- Luxire has fantastic customer service, they really try to help and get you what you want. I have many, many long email threads with them over the years in which we laboriously worked towards a resolution on details. No other company I've worked with I think would put that much effort into an order. Realize though that you are dealing with a company situated in another region and there may be language hurdles and other things standing between what your assumptions and desires are and what they may assume in the absence of clear direction to the contrary.

- The only challenge I have with using Luxire is the fabric colors. Swatches are not available for many fabrics and very often the fabric color is significantly different than the picture. I understand that color representation is challenging because of lighting and differences in the devices on which customers will be viewing the images, but it is possible to do right. Proper Cloth does an amazing job with this, somehow--the fabric always comes looking exactly as I expected.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am also sorry to hear of any disappointing experiences. Having used 4 or 5 MTM companies now including Luxire over the past many years, there are a few things I've learned:

- Start slowly. Understand their process, and ask questions of their customer service before ordering if anything is remotely ambiguous.
I think there was a long thread on here a while back in which some gentleman had not received what he was expecting because he specified the shirt cuff measurement incorrectly, contrary to the guidance provided on Luxire's site. No one's "fault", just a detail that got missed. Expect your first order or two to result more in a learning experience and dialing in a pattern than resulting in a perfectly fitting garment. If you get both that's great, but the nature of online MTM is that it's difficult the first time, whoever you use.

- Luxire has fantastic customer service, they really try to help and get you what you want. I have many, many long email threads with them over the years in which we laboriously worked towards a resolution on details. No other company I've worked with I think would put that much effort into an order. Realize though that you are dealing with a company situated in another region and there may be language hurdles and other things standing between what your assumptions and desires are and what they may assume in the absence of clear direction to the contrary.

- The only challenge I have with using Luxire is the fabric colors. Swatches are not available for many fabrics and very often the fabric color is significantly different than the picture. I understand that color representation is challenging because of lighting and differences in the devices on which customers will be viewing the images, but it is possible to do right. Proper Cloth does an amazing job with this, somehow--the fabric always comes looking exactly as I expected.
Thank you mate. Those are very kind words.

We are working on the colors again. We did get it right a couple of years ago, then we had a new team to work on making the images more beautiful. We have not recovered yet. But, are working on it.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Made primarily by hand, this brown Nubuck Derby is our post popular shoe style currently. With very high stitches-per-inch, slanted sleek heels, cushioned with Spanish cork, these shoes tick most of the boxes that others crave to.

_DSC1923 copy 2.JPG

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads