• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Aww man, my grey pants are getting shipped to me right now. I wanted to check how the fit was before ordering these new trousers. Are the prices on the EU site going to increase next week as well?
Yes, both sites will need to go up

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Kansai22

Reaction score
Are most of the shirt fabrics in house or sourced from well known fabric mills?

I am curious to know what fabric mill various shirts are made from? A large number of listings do not have much information in the details area.

HolgerK

Reaction score
Am I going crazy or are the size charts for the RTW items gone from both sites? I could’ve sworn that there were charts at one point, at least on the .com site. Am I losing my marbles or have they been relocated?

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire made me these beautiful circa 1952 Hollywood top trousers. This is a design i ran across that I had never seen before. It features a tunnel loop waistband which hides the belt completely around the sides and back, but opens up front. They nailed it. The trousers drape beautifully. A skinny or very narrow belt has to be worn with this style. 30mm or smaller. I've gained a ton of weight since last year. These are a size 38. My new year's resolution is to get back down to the size 34/32 that I was last year. The trousers will look even better once I do that. (I want to look like the guy in the picture, lmao). They are gorgeous even at this larger waist size.

1672165544527.png

1672165617544.png

Last edited:

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
@luxire made me these beautiful circa 1952 Hollywood top trousers. This is a design i ran across that I had never seen before. It features a tunnel loop waistband which hides the belt completely around the sides and back, but opens up front. They nailed it. The trousers drape beautifully. A skinny or very narrow belt has to be worn with this style. I've gained a ton of weight since last year. These are a size 38. My new year's resolution is to get back down to the size 34/32 that I was last year. The trousers will look even better once I do that. (I want to look like the guy in the picture, lmao). They are gorgeous even at this larger waist size.

View attachment 1872058

View attachment 1872059
I have never seen anything like this before. Beautiful design! What is the name of this particular trousers design?

nubirth

Reaction score
I have never seen anything like this before. Beautiful design! What is the name of this particular trousers design?
They are Hollywood trousers with a "extended" belt loop. Its not a standard waistband they offer. They made it for me custom. The belt "loop" extends around the entire waist except up front. Below is a rear shot of the trousers:

1672174649705.png

Last edited:

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
@luxire I want to take advatange of the intro prices of the recycled wool pants, but I need to make amendments of my trousers with Seema S. Is it possible to buy a pair of recycled wool trousers now while simultaneously ask Seema for amendments, and then refer to that mail discussion?

steiger

Reaction score
@luxire I want to take advatange of the intro prices of the recycled wool pants, but I need to make amendments of my trousers with Seema S. Is it possible to buy a pair of recycled wool trousers now while simultaneously ask Seema for amendments, and then refer to that mail discussion?
I have done just that today. Seema (and luxire) are always very customer friendly and says yes to almost everything :)

Matt1986

Reaction score
Im thinking of ordering a pair of jeans. Two questions:
1. does anyone how experience using a well-fitted pair of chino as basis and ask Luxire to make changes as needed? I assume jeans have less stretch and require a more loose fit?
2. any recommendations on jeans fabric? I prefer a softer fabric, ideally with some stretch.

Blastwice

Reaction score
Im thinking of ordering a pair of jeans. Two questions:
1. does anyone how experience using a well-fitted pair of chino as basis and ask Luxire to make changes as needed? I assume jeans have less stretch and require a more loose fit?
2. any recommendations on jeans fabric? I prefer a softer fabric, ideally with some stretch.

I submit orders with both trousers and jeans in them with the same measurements and both fit appropriately. Recent two jeans orders (after their recent jeans revamp they mentioned here) have been really nice and fit perfectly.

My most recent order has been the Black Overdyed Selvedge they have a little of that selvedge stiffness you may not like, although they're pretty thin/comfortable at 12oz for my West Coast tastes.

I'm wearing the Slub Linen Cotton today which is extremely soft and comfortable, but probably doesn't have a ton of stretch.

Hard to go wrong with any of the the selvedge options, as far as I can tell.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Recycled wool flannels - In 4 colors now - Cream, charcoal, black and grey.
More colors in production, should arrive in 4-6 weeks.

The cream is really beautiful fabric.

Introductory offer - 99.99 each, will go to 149.99 next week.

View attachment 1870870

View attachment 1870871
Have been testing the slim chino styled black wool pants for 2 weeks now.
Its a winner all the way.
One can live through winter in these and then wear them in autumn and spring just because they are so comfortable.
Not suitable for the warmer days though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads