• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Probably shouldn't button both buttons.

But it looks great. Full canvass?

Agree. A little tight on our dummy. Opening button was pulling it away.

Yes, full canvas construction, half lined.

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my selvedge jeans, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way they turned out. The denim is very nice, and the color is perfect. I had some out of the ordinary requests for jeans, so I was a little worried at first how Luxire would interpret them, but they turned out to be exactly how I imagined them! I asked for:

*Zip fly with hook-and-bar closure
*On seam front pockets
*2 rear buttoned welt pockets

*Single, small reverse pleats
*Plain seams
*Side adjusters
*Separately included belt loops, just in case I'd like to swap the adjusters for loops later on

They have a higher rise than most jeans, and together with all the other details they are on the dressier side of the spectrum, as far as jeans can be dressy. The jeans probably wouldn't be an SF favorite, but again, I couldn't be happier with them, and will certainly be ordering more pants from Luxire in the future!
I was thinking of getting very similar jeans. Higher rise, flat front or double reverse pleat, slant pockets, 2" cuffs, extended tab waistband, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What sort of pricing are we looking at for Dugdale fabrics into a jacket?

We are still trying to work that out. Our prices will never be a cause of concern though.

Can you take closer pics of the buttonhole and inside of the garment just to see more details?

Image can be zoomed for a closer look. Click on the image and on the next window, click on original.

Last edited:

joiji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
For us or other MTM makers?
laugh.gif

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket looks interesting. Any full body pics? Online made to measure for sport coats and jackets is a recipe for disaster. I hope you guys have a good process in place... sending in measurements from existing jackets will not work well. I'd recommend sending out trial jackets and having the customer adjust off of those.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to see a rugby shirt with elastic cuffs.
The piquet is a great shade of grey!

What fabric is the shirt with the Finamore collar made of?
Which interlining did you use and how heavly was it fused?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Jacket looks interesting. Any full body pics? Online made to measure for sport coats and jackets is a recipe for disaster. I hope you guys have a good process in place... sending in measurements from existing jackets will not work well. I'd recommend sending out trial jackets and having the customer adjust off of those.

Yes, we are working on a few options to get the fit right. We will make that available when we go live.

Sending a sample is something we currently encourage.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would love to see a rugby shirt with elastic cuffs.
The piquet is a great shade of grey!

What fabric is the shirt with the Finamore collar made of?
Which interlining did you use and how heavly was it fused?

Elastic cuff option is now available.

The finamore collar shirt has a fused, light interlining. Will check which fabric it is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics