• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GIIN - Official Affiliate Thread

Chrisjc777

Reaction score
Awesome thank you. Yes the box and presentation / package was very cool. As for colors, love the available colors for sure, but was thinking maybe a green. And black would be cool. Absolutely will be getting another one / another color. And love playing with the cuffs / rolling up the sleeves. Really versatile, love it.

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy the Ferryman polo very soon. Have read through the thread and still trying to determine sizing. I typically wear a 15.5 34/35 shirt. I believe this translates to a medium regular in your shirting, correct?

I'm 6ft, 168 lbs, and wear a 38L in suits and sportcoats.

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking to buy the Ferryman polo very soon. Have read through the thread and still trying to determine sizing. I typically wear a 15.5 34/35 shirt. I believe this translates to a medium regular in your shirting, correct?

I'm 6ft, 168 lbs, and wear a 38L in suits and sportcoats.
Hey @wilcthree, thanks for the interest! You’re right, Medium should work. Would you mind providing your chest measurement as well? Just want to be sure. Thanks!

yusufhar

Reaction score
Just got my Ferryman Polo, the material, fit and collar are excellent. Just wondering if they shrink at all after washing?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I washed mine once so far, didn't notice any, though I did wash cold and hung dry (i.e. not tumble dry)

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my Ferryman Polo, the material, fit and collar are excellent. Just wondering if they shrink at all after washing?
Hey @yusufhar, thanks for your feedback and we’re so glad you like our Feynman Polo.
It should not shrink. Simply wash in cold and hang dry (use a nice hanger would really help too).

Cheers,
Frank

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
To keep the Feynman Polo as an essential staple, we believe that simplicity and quality translates to versatility and appreciation. The Feynman Polo is appropriate for four-season wear, and is available in eight sizes and three colours.

Please visit www.giin.style for details.

32EDF68F-895B-4CFF-AEDB-696AF6CC23DA.jpeg
489EEB33-1B65-44BC-ADB5-3EB60874FC4D.jpeg
375918DB-1AC9-478D-9461-126D99D24C87.jpeg
51566CD9-0C88-40A6-9474-A4A4220109AE.jpeg

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi I want to make my first purchase but I keep having trouble with the website especially on desktop. Is the undershirt in medium out of stock? I can't seem to add the medium to cart for some reason.

The undergarment page doesn't fully load and I can't scroll down to purchase on desktop.

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi I want to make my first purchase but I keep having trouble with the website especially on desktop. Is the undershirt in medium out of stock? I can't seem to add the medium to cart for some reason.

The undergarment page doesn't fully load and I can't scroll down to purchase on desktop.
Hello @WhyUEarly, thank you for your interest in our undershirts. Regrettably, our size Small and Medium undershirts are currently out of stock. We still have some Large and Extra-Large. We anticipate to receive our next shipment in 2-3 months. Would you like me to message you when they are back in stock?

I've just tried and didn't experience any issues on the website. I'll have our tech guy take a look at it. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Cheers,
Frank

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads