• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GIIN - Official Affiliate Thread

Chrisjc777

Reaction score
Awesome thank you. Yes the box and presentation / package was very cool. As for colors, love the available colors for sure, but was thinking maybe a green. And black would be cool. Absolutely will be getting another one / another color. And love playing with the cuffs / rolling up the sleeves. Really versatile, love it.

wilcthree

Reaction score
Looking to buy the Ferryman polo very soon. Have read through the thread and still trying to determine sizing. I typically wear a 15.5 34/35 shirt. I believe this translates to a medium regular in your shirting, correct?

I'm 6ft, 168 lbs, and wear a 38L in suits and sportcoats.

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking to buy the Ferryman polo very soon. Have read through the thread and still trying to determine sizing. I typically wear a 15.5 34/35 shirt. I believe this translates to a medium regular in your shirting, correct?

I'm 6ft, 168 lbs, and wear a 38L in suits and sportcoats.
Hey @wilcthree, thanks for the interest! You’re right, Medium should work. Would you mind providing your chest measurement as well? Just want to be sure. Thanks!

yusufhar

Reaction score
Just got my Ferryman Polo, the material, fit and collar are excellent. Just wondering if they shrink at all after washing?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I washed mine once so far, didn't notice any, though I did wash cold and hung dry (i.e. not tumble dry)

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my Ferryman Polo, the material, fit and collar are excellent. Just wondering if they shrink at all after washing?
Hey @yusufhar, thanks for your feedback and we’re so glad you like our Feynman Polo.
It should not shrink. Simply wash in cold and hang dry (use a nice hanger would really help too).

Cheers,
Frank

GIIN

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
69135B84-B592-429F-A57F-467D2B3166C2.jpeg
F68BF4D2-5DA5-4D53-A479-3DC06241F4A1.jpeg
573CB400-5A96-404C-AA32-53EDDA906061.jpeg

Photos: Getty Images

Maria Sharapova and Alexander Gilkes looking ridiculously stylish at Met Gala last night. So thrilled Mr. Gilkes chose our boutonniere again this year!

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.