• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Order Confirmations

If any of you guys DON'T receive an order confirmation via email, please let me know. It should come through within 15 minutes or so.

We'll work to ship out as much as possible by Tuesday. You should also get an automatic email with your tracking info. That's for everybody, not just those paying with paypal.

We're going to jazz up both of those notifications with some HTML and images, but the basic text templates should come through for you already.

Thanks!

velomane

Reaction score
Wow, just snagged a shirt, a pair of trousers and that Loro Piana jacket in 36. One observation: no option for in-store pickup. Anyone else notice this?

Mike, PM sent.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man, you ain't lying at all. You have to love how we have no transitional period at all. It went from summer in November to flat out freezing in a day.

Oh, that's a PERFECT piece for LA.

Kopped. Damn didn't buy any shoes this month but with these Epaulet purchases and SNS, way over my head need to get back to trading some derivatives :embar:

And yeah LA was crazy cold, left my apartment in just a shirt to go down Hollywood for a bit and pretty much froze to death

How does one clean camelhair? And also for the blackwatch trousers they pair with most base / neutral colors right?

Last edited:

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! I just bought two pairs of canvas Walts - butterscotch and olive. These will be my first clothing purchase from Epaulet and I'm really looking forward to getting them!

It's spring here in Australia and these would be perfect.

upgrayedd

Reaction score
Question about the sizing on the Marcello jackets. The L shirts fit me really well, but I've never tried on a Weller or Kaine sportscoat. For point of reference a 41 in the Fitzgerlad fit from Brooks Brothers is pretty good on me off the rack. I'm really tempted by the nailhead, but I'm worried it's going to be too snug w/ the Neopolitan fit.

Also, what is the width on the ties?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tried on that wool cashmere in store and its sick... beautiful piece...I wish I wasn't so busted, and now that Spiewak...:slayer:
FA2D33B8-B968-4D4E-A809-4DB76D767B42-11431-000010660BEA7C85.jpg

Yesterday:
Epaulet Camel Hair
Gitman Blue Flannel
Olive Flannels from FF#1
Cigar Brixton

Quoting this if anybody is on the fence for camel hair

Jobst

Reaction score
I can't seem to find shirt measurements on the new site layout -- are they missing or am I just going blind?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Viewing the new site on an iPhone is pretty slick. Didn't try to buy anything. Order already submitted, but points for mobile friendy, and fair warning boys. That'll cost us, I think.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the width of the ties?

Edit: Just snagged the brown houndstooth sport coat in my size, which hadn't been in stock for a long time. And with that I completed the full 3-piece!

Further edit: For the Mackintoshes, if I wanted to wear one over a suit, should I size up or go with my normal jacket size?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RussoBeri