• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black (luxury) t-shirt advice.

Pecman

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum and i have being looking around but i could not find a similar thread ...
So here we go..
I want to buy some amazing black t-shirts with the best fabrics that makes a black t-shirt transform into something extremely manly mixed with expensive look and even dressy... i know which are the best..
Im in love with Giorgio Armani black T-shirts and even some polo ones... even Mr. GIORGIO wears the t-shirts and they look amazing...the problem is that i dont want to invest that amount of money $$$ for a t shirt that i know part of that big price tag has to do with the brand name.. designer.
I want the same look and quality( if possible) and i dont care about the brand name. Is that possible? Please help

Attachments

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Reddit's favorite tee shirts at various price points.

The photo your shared here involves a very particular fit and drape. It's impossible to recommend something that will fit like that on you, and impossible to name the exact blend just from looking at the photo... So you just need to try a lot of tee shirts on to get close to that effect. That tee shirt is also well-worn, which will make it even harder to find exactly what you want.

Pecman

Reaction score
But the picture is just to get the idea... because there are huge amount of regular black shirts... that look like regular t shirts... the expensive ones look different .. little silky.. expensive looking

Attachments

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In fact, most likely you won't find the same quality t-shirts as you want only cheaper. I had a Giorgio Armani T-shirt and I can say with confidence that the best quality of the material I have never seen before.
I disagree! You’ve never worn a genuine luxury cotton wolf t-shirt pictured above.

Pecman

Reaction score
In fact, most likely you won't find the same quality t-shirts as you want only cheaper. I had a Giorgio Armani T-shirt and I can say with confidence that the best quality of the material I have never seen before.
Many people can no see the difference... but for me... just looking at them, am like.. wow! Is like wearing a suit

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you really insist on this, try Orlebar Brown. It fits the description of what you want. Just know that most people will see this as a black t-shirt and that's it.

Panama

Reaction score
If I bought a premium t-shirt it wouldn't be from Armani, Versace, Boss, D&G etc...

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FunkeXMix