• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland
I love Cavour's products, but I am extremely unhappy with UPS shipping inside Europe. My order was shipped on November 16th. Originally it was supposed to arrive today, November 18th, but I received a message from UPS that the package is delayed till November 24th...!
And it's not like I live in the middle of nowhere: I live in a major city in the Netherlands. This happens often with UPS.
If other customers have the same problem, maybe you should consider shipping with DHL. They are faster and, more importantly, more reliable.
Don't they have a DHL option too? I'm sure you could e-mail them to place order and request DHL.

zurich64

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland
I love Cavour's products, but I am extremely unhappy with UPS shipping inside Europe. My order was shipped on November 16th. Originally it was supposed to arrive today, November 18th, but I received a message from UPS that the package is delayed till November 24th...!
And it's not like I live in the middle of nowhere: I live in a major city in the Netherlands. This happens often with UPS.
If other customers have the same problem, maybe you should consider shipping with DHL. They are faster and, more importantly, more reliable.
1668782123331.png

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me there's only a UPS option box... No DHL.
I don't know why. Maybe location dependant?
Previously some Cavour packages were shipped to me with DHL though.

Mirage-

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me there's only a UPS option box... No DHL.
I don't know why. Maybe location dependant?
Previously some Cavour packages were shipped to me with DHL though.

Of the 5 or so orders i placed, 4 were shipped with DHL thanks to free shipping. It was faster than I thought possible, arriving in 2-3 days here in Rome, once I think even the next day. The one time I had no free shipping and it was ups, the package was rerouted back for mysterious reasons, and after like two weeks I had to contact Cavour and they told me they were about to reship it. Anecdotal ofc but one does wonder...

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland

We offer DHL to anywhere but EU.

As we are not part of the EU, we had a problem with returns from the EU.
In short, we pay a ton of money in taxes to the EU, that is virtually impossible for us to get back if the item is returned. Which in turn is very poor business.

Working on a way to solve it, (because we all know DHL Express is the best logistics partner) but for now UPS were the only ones to step up with a solution to our really expensive returns-problem.

One of many challenges you migh encounter when building a global online store. 🤷‍♂️

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK so I really, and I mean REALLY REALLY did not need another jacket. While browsing some stuff to help a friend make a purchase (I believe he snagged one of the gray flannel suits), I saw that some summer jackets were on 70% sale. With an additional 15% and a gift card... I feel like I just robbed you @kevinsvindland but that gunclub jacket was heading out to someone, might as well be me.
The jacket is in my possession and I must say it is really darn nice. It is my first MiC SC from Cavour and it feels a bit snugger over the upper back, but it could be due to the fabric being 65/35 cotton silk and not wool or blends with kashmir as my previous jackets are. All in all super happy about the purchase and summer cannot come fast enough.

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Post some pics? Been debating back and forth on this one. Have something similar, but then wouldn't mind upgrading it to Cavour

The jacket is in my possession and I must say it is really darn nice. It is my first MiC SC from Cavour and it feels a bit snugger over the upper back, but it could be due to the fabric being 65/35 cotton silk and not wool or blends with kashmir as my previous jackets are. All in all super happy about the purchase and summer cannot come fast enough.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't have any good mirrors to grab some pictures, but it was posted in the thread a few pages back. I like the fact that the silk adds some nice texture and sheen to it. Will look great with light jeans and cotton trousers come summer.

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Final samples for sporty footwear came in today, and I took it upon myself to test drive the new and updated version of our popular Nautilus loafer. Pretty pleased with the outcome, if I may say so myself.

(And yes, I already know who made the «original» and all that..)
9A0511D9-60EC-4601-8068-F82B1C312416.jpeg

Jason12

Reaction score
Final samples for sporty footwear came in today, and I took it upon myself to test drive the new and updated version of our popular Nautilus loafer. Pretty pleased with the outcome, if I may say so myself.

(And yes, I already know who made the «original» and all that..)
View attachment 1859626

Are they unlined? Hopefully they are not too narrow. I had to sell my baudoin and Lange one because it was too narrow width than standard UK sizes and didn't stretch as much as I'd like.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post some pics? Been debating back and forth on this one. Have something similar, but then wouldn't mind upgrading it to Cavour
I posted a pic a couple of pages back… have a look. Or check the thread gallery (bottom of page) and you’ll see it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads