• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besnard - Official Affiliate Thread

MaE

Reaction score
Hey Victor,

I hope your grand opening was a success and everything went well !

May I ask you if there is a possibility or not to order a pair of MTM trousers in linen or cotton/linen for this summer ? I know that you wanted to keep it simple in the beginning and only offer a small selection of fabrics, but I think one or two lighter options for june/july/august would make sense.

Best,

MaE

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Victor,

I hope your grand opening was a success and everything went well !

May I ask you if there is a possibility or not to order a pair of MTM trousers in linen or cotton/linen for this summer ? I know that you wanted to keep it simple in the beginning and only offer a small selection of fabrics, but I think one or two lighter options for june/july/august would make sense.

Best,

MaE
Dear MaE,

It does make sense and I wanted to offer some linen options for spring/summer.
Unfortunately, at the beginning of the year, most linen fabrics were not available (my weaver in Ireland had problems sourcing quality yarns). This was a time ago so I think they should be available now.
I am happy to order some linen fabrics (navy, natural, brown, other colours) if there is enough demand.

Are there other styleforum members interested in the linen fabrics for the MTO program?

Please let me know if you are interested and in what colours, and I'll see what I can do.

Kind regards,

Victor

MaE

Reaction score
That would be great. I’d do a trouser in brown or khaki I guess. Hopefully some more members will be interested too!

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’d love a linen/cotton blend option in browns, naturals and perhaps a toned down green.
Unfortunately, I'll have to keep the options a bit limited for now. This only works if I can order some bulk for a few different options. But the quality of this Irish linen is amazing.

Brown and natural are on the list. There is a darker shade of green that is quite nice, I'll take a picture tomorrow when I'm in the shop.

I also e-mailed some other clients if they are interested. If there are a few more people who want to order a pair, I can organise a small group MTO.

Are there any other Styleforum members interested?

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our shirt made-to-order service is now available in our online store.

Our made-to-order shirts are cut by hand to ensure that all patterns are matched on the shoulder, sleeves and placket. Each shirt features six handmade operations (collar, armholes, buttons, buttonholes, gussets and bartacks) and is finished with thick Australian mother-of-pearl buttons.

There are 5 style options:
  • Collar - Spread, Point, Button Down, Camp, Tab
  • Cuff - Round, conical, mitered, French square, French round
  • Front - French, placket, covered
  • Back - Clean, boxpleat, knife pleats, shirring
  • Pocket
There are 3 size options:
  • Neck size
  • Body size
  • Sleeve length
Available in a selection of Thomas Mason fabrics.⁠

Delivery in 5-6 weeks

More detailed images of collars and cuffs will follow. I will also add more fabrics in the coming weeks. If you have a special request, do not hesitate the ask. I have access to all Thomas Mason (bespoke) fabrics.

Just like our trouser made-to-order service, the options are rather simple online. But much more is possible (e.g. changing the waist, adding shirring on the shoulders, 10 steps by hand). If you are looking for something in particular, feel free to contact me here or at [email protected].

Made to order shirts.jpg

Agent Eternal

Reaction score
You can also see the fit on the Sport Coat Prince of Wales Merino Wool. In two weeks, we will shoot our spring/summer lookbook, more pictures will follow then.

I just couldn't wait for that long and went for the beige herringbone one!

Unfortunately you were away this week and i badly needed to have this before Saturday for an event.

If by a miracle you manage to ship it early on Thursday i might have a slight chance to have it by the end of Friday.

Fingers crossed. Cant' wait!

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just couldn't wait for that long and went for the beige herringbone one!

Unfortunately you were away this week and i badly needed to have this before Saturday for an event.

If by a miracle you manage to ship it early on Thursday i might have a slight chance to have it by the end of Friday.

Fingers crossed. Cant' wait!
I am back and will ship your order with DHL Express first thing tomorrow morning. They are usually quite fast, I hope you receive it in time! Fingers crossed!

Agent Eternal

Reaction score
I am back and will ship your order with DHL Express first thing tomorrow morning. They are usually quite fast, I hope you receive it in time! Fingers crossed!

Perfect service by Besnard! It arrived just in time to have the sleeves completed by my tailor! Can't thank you enough Victor!

Just wanted to say that the beige jacket honestly blew my mind! Fabric is lovely and unique. Fit is PERFECT! Overall quality is fantastic! Most defintely the best sports jacket i have now.

I actually love it so much that i am considering getting it in another color as well!

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perfect service by Besnard! It arrived just in time to have the sleeves completed by my tailor! Can't thank you enough Victor!

Just wanted to say that the beige jacket honestly blew my mind! Fabric is lovely and unique. Fit is PERFECT! Overall quality is fantastic! Most defintely the best sports jacket i have now.

I actually love it so much that i am considering getting it in another color as well!
the indigo looks incredible

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Picture?

VictorBesnard

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I am glad to hear that the sport coat arrived in time and that you like the jacket.

Enjoy your event on Saturday!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics