• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CologneReview
Amouage Jubilation XXV bottle split has been closed and bottle ordered. There is still time to get in on the Chanel Sycamore bottle split!
nice! when do you expect to receive it? this is quite possibly my favorite cologne period. the one gripe i do have is that the longevity isn't as good as other high-end fragrances.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Just waiting on one last straggler for the Ormonde Jayne payments and then the Knize 10 PM's will start going out. Thanks to everybody for getting back to me so quickly.

CologneReview - I took the Amouage off the front page for you.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
nice! when do you expect to receive it? this is quite possibly my favorite cologne period.

the one gripe i do have is that the longevity isn't as good as other high-end fragrances.

Should be in by the end of the week, I will keep you updated.

Originally Posted by Rambo
Just waiting on one last straggler for the Ormonde Jayne payments and then the Knize 10 PM's will start going out. Thanks to everybody for getting back to me so quickly.

CologneReview - I took the Amouage off the front page for you.

Thank you for the update.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
No problem. If you have any left over XXV, let me know. I might be interested in a very small portion.

Will do, I may have 10mL left if I don't receive payment. I'll let you know.

Also please update the front, I'm doing another GIT split after a ton of requests for it.

CologneReview

Reaction score
green-irish-tweed-by-creed-1007400.jpg

Characteristics: As refreshing as a walk through the Irish countryside, Green Irish Tweed is one of the signature scents of the House of CREED. Rich, fresh, green, spicy, sporty, original and unforgettable.

Top Notes: French verbena, Florentine iris
Middle Notes: Violet leaves
Base Notes: Sandalwood from Mysore, ambergris

Reference pricing buying 1oz from Creed Boutique is $130 and 2.5oz is $225

Announcement Video​

$20.00 10mL
$40.00 20mL
$60.00 30mL
$80.00 40mL
$98.00 50mL
$118.00 60mL
$138.00 70mL
$158.00 80mL
$178.00 90mL
$196.00 100mL
All prices include shipping to Cont. USA

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Putting out feelers to see if anyone would be on board for a Creed Original Santal Flacon split...?
creed-original-santal.jpg

India's royal and spiritual splendor meet in Original Santal, the contemporary scent for men and women from master perfumer Olivier CREED, who for the first time looks to Asia for inspiration.

Mr. CREED combines the essence of royal sandalwood trees from India with other pure elements known for sublime scent, spiritual strength and calming power. Red-as-rubies Original Santal aspires to opulent inner calm for those who wear it.

Classification: Woody / Oriental

Characteristics: Made with heartwood essence of royal sandalwood trees from Mysore, India and other pure ingredients revered for their capacity to soothe.

Top Notes: Royal Indian sandalwood; cinnamon evoking calm and home; divine coriander; fragrant, cleansing juniper berry.
Middle Notes: Tender lavender, leaves of the absolute orange tree; fragrant rosemary; revitalizing ginger.
Base Notes: Soulful Tonka bean; dreamlike vanilla

Haven't even figured out prices or sizes yet, just checking demand.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Knize payment requests going out now. The sooner you guys get back to me the sooner I can get the bottle ordered and on the way here.

So, decision time for our next split. I'm thinking ELd'O's, maybe a Lorenzo Vilorezi, or a few less expensive bottles like Etro and Lubin. Any suggestions?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain seems to be a popular splitter...

The Czech & Speake lineup only comes in 100ml bottles so something there could be an option.

Frederic Malle also seems like a good choice along with Amouage since they're both so expensive per ml and of course quite potent so a little goes a long way. The same goes for Tom Ford...

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^Well CR's doing Amouage XXV. I was considering Dia myself but its way down on my personal list. I have no interest in L'air since I already own a bottle :teacher: but I'd host for anybody who wants to get in on it. Czech & Speake - Meh. Same as above. The Tom Ford's have been going strong since page 1. Which one is left that's worth getting in on?

I'm thinking Lorenzo Villorezi Piper Nigrum and Musk. That way I can order them both from LAFCO at the same time and cut down on shipping costs. Similar strategy - get two ELd'O's from LuckyScent. I'm definitely down for Tom of Finland and Secretions Magnifique.

CologneReview

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the Creed Boutique in New York (212.439.7777). They advised they were also out of stock for the 8.4oz flacons, and didn't expect any in for two weeks. If anyone else has ideas on where there may be some stock please let me know.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CologneReview
Just got off the phone with the Creed Boutique in New York (212.439.7777). They advised they were also out of stock for the 8.4oz flacons, and didn't expect any in for two weeks. If anyone else has ideas on where there may be some stock please let me know.

I think my local creed guy has access. He told me he could have any flacon stocked within a week...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads