• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2009-2010 Season Thread

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't listen to Steve B., he doesn't even liek the Spurs, he jsut despises the Lakers.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Durant is the future, Kobe is the past. The Ladeez have only 3 (well 2.5) scoring options. The Spurs and Mavericks both have 5. The Momba has turned to grandpamomba.
Of course Durant is the future, Kobe is 10 years older than him. I know Durant will be a big star but I doubt he would get 4 rings in the next 10 years, not if Lebron has anything to say about it. Also, last I check the Spurs are older than the Lakers. Duncan, Ginobili, McDyess, Ratliff, Jefferson, Bogans and Bonner are all 30 yrs old or older. Lakers starting 5 > Spurs starting 5. Hell Lakers 2005 starting 5 > Spurs 2010 starting 5.
lol8[1].gif
Ok, it's not but you get my point.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nah I don't think anybody is listening to him or the wannabe cockroach fan above who came out of nowhere. Lakers fans are conditioned to love haters since our team has always been at the top just like the yankees have always been the most hated in baseball. You get used to it after all the championships.

I also love when people hate and they don't even have a real team they back LOL.

delirium

Reaction score
Durant is the future, Kobe is the past.

The Ladeez have only 3 (well 2.5) scoring options. The Spurs and Mavericks both have 5.

The Momba has turned to grandpamomba.

I have to say I LOL-ed

Good one
plain.gif

We'll see how it goes tonight. I hope Lakes get a knock down shooter in the off season. Someone like Korver would round out the offense nicely.

fairholme_wannabe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Nah I don't think anybody is listening to him or the wannabe cockroach fan above who came out of nowhere. Lakers fans are conditioned to love haters since our team has always been at the top just like the yankees have always been the most hated in baseball. You get used to it after all the championships.

I also love when people hate and they don't even have a real team they back LOL.

I think it's pretty obvious that the Texan is a Spurs fan and I'm a Thunder fan.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
We've been through this. The Ladeez won last year; 2 total in the oughts. Spurs 3.

Grand Jury Indictments in CO hotel rooms- Lakers 1, Spurs 0

No way the Lakers' starting 5> Spurs right now. Last year maybe. And who comes off the bench??? Vukovich? Monkey Ears?

And what was important in 2005 was that the Spurs have the trophy, therefore Spurs Starting 5>Lakers starting 5.

You know I don't hate the Lakers. Just Kobe.

I guess Odom would also be a scoring option if he wasn't a graduate of the Dwight Howard "Foul on Me" school of defense.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fairholme_wannabe
I think it's pretty obvious that the Texan is a Spurs fan and I'm a Thunder fan.

You KNOW who I'll be rooting for...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^if it weren't for your quote I wouldn't have been able to
facepalm.gif
also hahaa

did you expect anything less from texas? what do they say again about steers?

To crash the jet we don't break a sweat?

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We've been through this. The Ladeez won last year; 2 total in the oughts. Spurs 3.
Hooray for arbitrary time periods to compare!! BTW, since we're doing that, the score for the 2000's is 4 vs. 3
wink.gif
Don't worry, though, 11 more and you just might be in the conversation!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Grand Jury Indictments in CO hotel rooms- Lakers 1, Spurs 0

No way the Lakers' starting 5> Spurs right now. Last year maybe. And who comes off the bench??? Vukovich? Monkey Ears?

And what was important in 2005 was that the Spurs have the trophy, therefore Spurs Starting 5>Lakers starting 5.

You know I don't hate the Lakers. Just Kobe.

I guess Odom would also be a scoring option if he wasn't a graduate of the Dwight Howard "Foul on Me" school of defense.

My mistake, yeah Steve B. despises Kobe. Right now, I'd still take the Lakers starting 5. Bynum, Pau and Kobe over Hill, Ginobili and Duncan. I agree, Lakers bench sucks but it was the exact same bench as last year but they do suck. I don't know why but they did get worst.

The 2005 Lakers was a joke because it had Smush Parker and Kwame Brown further emphasizing that that crappy team is better than the Spurs this year, which I admit that it wasn't because there really can't be any worst than that team.
lol8[1].gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Miami... has gone fishing. Sad Wade got eliminated in the 1st round, might be more reason for him to leave for a better team? Miami will have to get someone big like Bosh to keep him for next year, it'll be one of the most interesting off-seasons thats for sure.

Cordwinder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Miami... has gone fishing. Sad Wade got eliminated in the 1st round, might be more reason for him to leave for a better team? Miami will have to get someone big like Bosh to keep him for next year, it'll be one of the most interesting off-seasons thats for sure.

How does Bosh fit in with O'Neal? O'Neal is in his last year (according to realgm.com). Is Miami going to let him walk away?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cordwinder
How does Bosh fit in with O'Neal? O'Neal is in his last year (according to realgm.com). Is Miami going to let him walk away?

I'd definitely let him go for Bosh. Remember, Amare or Boozer has been both rumored that they were going to go to Miami so they certainly have room for a new center.

Chicago is gone now too. Cavs won it but it seems liek Lebron is stillf avoring his elbow, he shot his last ft left handed.

Spurs seemed to have found the fountain of youth. They were losing by 17 earlier and cut the lead to 7 by half. They are on the verge of winning otnight and eliminating the Mavs. I must say, that is quite a surprise.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
srsly. any team entering the playoffs with Carlos F'ing Arroyo as their starting PG is in for a world of hurt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads