• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mc25
You're my favourite on the board...love to see what you're coming up with. I have to get me a pair of white jeans, but with your skin tone and the colours you wear it looks great.
- thanks
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
hickey, incotex, br
- one of my fav white boys! Back to Topic Temp - 33c, HOT Days Agenda - Monday, 1 F2F meeting too many, impromptu dinner with iBlokes at the Press Room. Can you guess who? Also to add in to the mix we had 2 girls! So not 'Fire Island'.. It was so humid this morning that the lens fogged up! Hence the strained face.. New suit - needs a few tweaks that is only apparent after taking pics.. Back to MHKGT tomorrow.. Still not bad for a first effort.
L1000846.jpg
FUKING wrong Fstop! Focus on subject not scenery
L1000883.jpg
I really like the soft shoulder with Pagoda treatment
L1000904.jpg
So we were standing outside when we forgot the girls! Bloody iBlokes
L1000923.jpg
L1000924.jpg
Girls! Come here..
L1000925.jpg

Frames Ti pink gold "half rim" - 999.9 BlazerSuit Dark blue S120 pick & pick, 2B, 3 PP, button fly, soft "Pagoda" shoulder - PL PS\t Herringbone Shirt White PP BD - MHKGM Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Socks Pantharella F/wear\t Dark brown burnished calf "Lowndes" - C&J Bench Grades on 348 last Odeur\tGrapefruit - Jo Malone​

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
went to a "green party" at the swedish embassy on a stormy, rain-soaked saturday night. there were masks involved. and much svedka.

3540347983_7a3e4fcb2f.jpg

3540347677_9baecdb1af.jpg

3540370205_bea82ce1b7.jpg

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
^ might be my favorite WAYWT ever. Looks like a ******* blast.

thanks dude! now hurry up and age so you can join the fun!!!
1159[1].gif

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Are your shoes green? If so, you win. Something.

unfortunately no. just a very shiny black. consolation prize?
colgate.gif

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, that's great, man. Is that that h&m linen suit? I almost bought that last time i was in boston. The green BoO looks fantastic there. A suprisingly few amount of people wearing green though

it is. it flew off the racks a week after i bought it, my roommate got it too and said will arnett was wearing it in gq.

threeche

Reaction score
Me on the left: Petit Standard APCs (Soaked, first wear) YMC Jacket Friend on Right: New Standard APCs (2 months) Just wanted to compare the Petit to the New Standard for anyone interested. Will try to get some higher quality pics of the Petits if anyone is curious.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Thanks, they are Jameses, from a few years ago in lightweight denim. I got them tapered and like them more that way.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Dig it Warlok, great polo.

Originally Posted by lechon&rice
I'm so excited to see the newly opened modern wing of the Art Institute of Chicago today!
1237d4g.jpg
Comme des Garcons shirt Urban Outfitters cotton scarf Edun cotton cardi as skirt J Crew khakis John Varvatos painted canvas sneakers

This however is a goddamn mess. I don't really have anything constructive to say other than start over. /threadshit

51809clo.jpg
51809blo.jpg

Jaxon hat
Ben Sherman polo
J.crew Khakis
Doc Martens

I have three pairs of jeans that alone cost more than this entire outfit did. Denim has a way of overpowering one's priorities.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lechon&rice
I'm so excited to see the newly opened modern wing of the Art Institute of Chicago today!
1237d4g.jpg

Comme des Garcons shirt
Urban Outfitters cotton scarf
Edun cotton cardi as skirt
J Crew khakis
John Varvatos painted canvas sneakers

I haven't been here long, admittedly, but in the time that I have, this is the worst WAYWT I've ever seen. There are literally no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads