• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

ghostdog123

Reaction score
what is going on with Roden Gray's website? the wings & horns stuff all seem to be 50% off.

more than just that, wtf cop

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
Cant believe the burnt orange mac is already sold out in xs, only piece I really liked.
May also get the charcoal sweatpants if theres no saggy ass effect.

That's a nice mac! A question for those who have it - does it fit like other W+H pieces? i.e. one should size up?

ghostdog123

Reaction score
also possible: those are the list prices... 600 for the mac is beyond reasonable.

ghostdog123

Reaction score
Just called: according to Roden Gray, the sale is an error on W&H Spring, and when asked if a past sale would be honered it seemed as if you would be charged full price, so I hope no one ordered hoping to get it for 50% off. CP's however are all on sale oddly.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide

definite kops are the red/salmon hoodie (not that I need another f'ing hoodie...but it's red!) and also one of the heathered blue polos with madras collars. My white with red gingham collar from last year was a major win and I'm glad they decided to continue that. I know opinions will be split on the madras/contrast collars, but I'm a fan.

Me likes. The gray/blue with navy gingham collar was a major win for me.
smile.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
I hope the denim comes out soon.

Is the denim confirmed for this spring? The slim cut with higher rise is easily my favorite fit around. Of course, they'll probably change the cut once again and I'll be **** out of luck.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostdog123
Just called: according to Roden Gray, the sale is an error on W&H Spring, and when asked if a past sale would be honered it seemed as if you would be charged full price

A little sheisty but also understandable.
So which poor intern made the error?
devil.gif

C-Note

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ysb
did anyone actually try to place an order while the 50% off glitch was in place?

Originally Posted by ghostdog123
Just called: according to Roden Gray, the sale is an error on W&H Spring, and when asked if a past sale would be honered it seemed as if you would be charged full price, so I hope no one ordered hoping to get it for 50% off. CP's however are all on sale oddly.

^^^ Might not directly answer the question but it might be in the direction you were headed

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Is the denim confirmed for this spring? The slim cut with higher rise is easily my favorite fit around. Of course, they'll probably change the cut once again and I'll be **** out of luck.

It seems to be. I emailed them a while ago asking if they'd be coming out with any denim in a washed grey and Rob Lo responded saying:

Sorry there will not be any grey jeans coming out april 2011.

Rob Lo

I hope they don't change the cut too much.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm hoping that salmon colored hoody is available next winter sample sale.
i'll pick it up then!

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Psydelik
Whaat? the sweatpants went from fully stocked to just a small. Is this correct?
Sweats are GONE except for black in size small!! Incredible! I guess a lot of people are less reluctant this year about shelling out $150 scrillas for some cotton sweats
smile.gif
But their reputation precedes them. Everyone who got last year hyped so much. Glad I'm covered with Canada made sweats (but I wanted those charcoals (even though I already have them from last year and the same pair in reigning champ...
musicboohoo[1].gif
).. However I did notice the charcoals (and black sans small) were depleted during the pricing error. So check back to see if the stock is re-added subsequently following the pricing SNAFU

Psydelik

Reaction score
I called and apparently they really are all gone. Goddamnit, I was going to cop a pair today
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member