Wings + Horns S/S 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bowvalley2000, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ghostdog123

ghostdog123 Senior member

what is going on with Roden Gray's website? the wings & horns stuff all seem to be 50% off.

more than just that, wtf cop

2. pdsf

pdsf Senior member

Cant believe the burnt orange mac is already sold out in xs, only piece I really liked.
    May also get the charcoal sweatpants if theres no saggy ass effect.

That's a nice mac! A question for those who have it - does it fit like other W+H pieces? i.e. one should size up?

3. ghostdog123

also possible: those are the list prices... 600 for the mac is beyond reasonable.

4. ghostdog123

Just called: according to Roden Gray, the sale is an error on W&H Spring, and when asked if a past sale would be honered it seemed as if you would be charged full price, so I hope no one ordered hoping to get it for 50% off. CP's however are all on sale oddly.

5. pdsf

pdsf Senior member

definite kops are the red/salmon hoodie (not that I need another f'ing hoodie...but it's red!) and also one of the heathered blue polos with madras collars. My white with red gingham collar from last year was a major win and I'm glad they decided to continue that. I know opinions will be split on the madras/contrast collars, but I'm a fan.

Me likes. The gray/blue with navy gingham collar was a major win for me. [​IMG]

6. Nil

Nil Senior member

I hope the denim comes out soon.

Is the denim confirmed for this spring? The slim cut with higher rise is easily my favorite fit around. Of course, they'll probably change the cut once again and I'll be shit out of luck.

7. meso

meso Senior member

Just called: according to Roden Gray, the sale is an error on W&H Spring, and when asked if a past sale would be honered it seemed as if you would be charged full price

A little sheisty but also understandable.
    So which poor intern made the error? [​IMG]

8. Psydelik

Psydelik Senior member

Whaat? the sweatpants went from fully stocked to just a small. Is this correct?

9. ysb

ysb Senior member

did anyone actually try to place an order while the 50% off glitch was in place?

10. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

did anyone actually try to place an order while the 50% off glitch was in place?

Just called: according to Roden Gray, the sale is an error on W&H Spring, and when asked if a past sale would be honered it seemed as if you would be charged full price, so I hope no one ordered hoping to get it for 50% off. CP's however are all on sale oddly.

^^^ Might not directly answer the question but it might be in the direction you were headed

11. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

Is the denim confirmed for this spring? The slim cut with higher rise is easily my favorite fit around. Of course, they'll probably change the cut once again and I'll be shit out of luck.

It seems to be. I emailed them a while ago asking if they'd be coming out with any denim in a washed grey and Rob Lo responded saying:

Sorry there will not be any grey jeans coming out april 2011.

Rob Lo

I hope they don't change the cut too much.

12. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

i'm hoping that salmon colored hoody is available next winter sample sale.
    i'll pick it up then!

13. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Whaat? the sweatpants went from fully stocked to just a small. Is this correct?
    Sweats are GONE except for black in size small!! Incredible! I guess a lot of people are less reluctant this year about shelling out $150 scrillas for some cotton sweats [​IMG] But their reputation precedes them. Everyone who got last year hyped so much. Glad I'm covered with Canada made sweats (but I wanted those charcoals (even though I already have them from last year and the same pair in reigning champ...[​IMG] ).. However I did notice the charcoals (and black sans small) were depleted during the pricing error. So check back to see if the stock is re-added subsequently following the pricing SNAFU

14. Psydelik

Psydelik Senior member

I called and apparently they really are all gone. Goddamnit, I was going to cop a pair today [​IMG]

15. bowvalley2000

bowvalley2000 Senior member