• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeless_Haitian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Your username is incredibly tasteless.

Oh no... A bunch of useless people with a useless gov't . Pull out the violin and donate billions , which is also useless. The response to Haiti has been incredibly ridiculous, over-hyped, and used to promote organizations. I forgot: lets all pamper the black people, oh no those poor helpless black people. get over it dude, it's life. I do have to give props to the red cross though; they usually do a good job.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homeless_Haitian
Oh no... A bunch of useless people with a useless gov't . Pull out the violin and donate billions , which is also useless. The response to Haiti has been incredibly ridiculous, over-hyped, and used to promote organizations. I forgot: lets all pamper the black people, oh no those poor helpless black people. get over it dude, it's life. I do have to give props to the red cross though; they usually do a good job.

You are a sad, lonely, pathetic man. Coming from me, that means something.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
You are a sad, lonely, pathetic man. Coming from me, that means something.

Seriously, it does.

Just kidding Tugut, you're all right

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Dude, stop posting the same ******* pics of your face and ass. It's nasty and ***** up the thread. Not cute, funny, clever, different, subversive, or worth ever doing again.

braddog.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol dude is a troll

cmon guys, earthquake trollin, is there any easier kind?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
^ Yo, Matt, wanna trade? I need a Squirtle.
When someone dropped that in the main thread for this douche (who makes John Edwards look like a champ) I laughed so hard Best bit was Fok playing Burns and releasing the hounds, so good.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
white phosphorous trollin edit: uncontrollin
un****rollin? You know I love you, you bi-curious wannabe japanese trisexual rock star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members