• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by InspectorGadget
great look, but i'm just wondering if that BoO taper seems to work against your body, seeing that last button being pulled. doesn't mess with the fit tho, just wondering if its noticeable w/o the jacket on (looking to get a BoO shirt)
Really? It's obviously pulling because his left hand is pushing the hem towards his pocket. Reminds me of Xenox not getting that the chest of a jacket pulls if you have your arms behind your back... smh.

InspectorGadget

Reaction score
got it, just wondering how drastic the taper is. i've bought and sold one of the mjk shirts because my big ass makes it look awkard when its untucked

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homeless_Haitian
Oh no... A bunch of useless people with a useless gov't . Pull out the violin and donate billions , which is also useless. The response to Haiti has been incredibly ridiculous, over-hyped, and used to promote organizations. I forgot: lets all pamper the black people, oh no those poor helpless black people. get over it dude, it's life. I do have to give props to the red cross though; they usually do a good job.

Wow, and I thought I was naive.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

otter

Reaction score
P5tzC.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
You're an otter huh? Rach is into your type.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunny Day After the Snow & Ice in Charlotte

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

Peacoat=Fidelity
Scarf=JCrew
Hat=BR
Jeans=APC NS
Boots=Loake Banks
Sunglasses=Persol

Yes that is a dent in the car behind me. Need to go to the dealer next week to get an estimate. That is what happens when a loser backs into the car and leaves no note or info behind and just drives off.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img0906i.jpg

mens clothing::isaia, black fleece, brooks bros, santoni

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by InspectorGadget
got it, just wondering how drastic the taper is. i've bought and sold one of the mjk shirts because my big ass makes it look awkard when its untucked
No idea how mjk shirts fit, but BoO doesn't really cater to those with big asses. Basically what aqhong said... looks like I'm stuffing the shirt AND jacket hem into my pocket. Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads