• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
Seriously, I don't even know why they had posters up talking about Shark Week viewing and why all the TVs in the place were set to Shark Week. I guess Rogue has some marketing deal with the channel? What made it "chum" was they blended in beets to give it more texture, but that still fails to answer the shrimp and pickle.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.
ffffuuuu.gif

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.
ffffuuuu.gif

All I know is that crap wouldn't fly in the Dogfish Ale House.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

You know what, being entirely honest here, sometimes I am just going along with my day, and I just *think* about that lobster burger, don't read anything about it, don't see the pic, just think about it, and I get legitimately pissed off. I think that bloody mary has just made that list of things that piss me off too.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
ffffuuuu.gif

You know what, being entirely honest here, sometimes I am just going along with my day, and I just *think* about that lobster burger, don't read anything about it, don't see the pic, just think about it, and I get legitimately pissed off. I think that bloody mary has just made that list of things that piss me off too.

This is going to be my new culinary goal -- finding things to photograph to fuel your rage.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Earlier, a Gattinara '97 with a burger and tempura onions...now on to some Cerbois XO.

Before: a Tanq Ten Can-Can: two thirds gin, one third St. Germaine, splash of dry vermouth, cold and up.

- B

Crawford

Reaction score
Molson 67 - First time I've had this 3% calorie reduced beer. Last time too. Nutrional information does not belong on the back of a bottle of beer.

Mount Boucherie 'Summit' - BC VQA Bourdeaux blend. Very nice.

Bruichladdich Peat - Two small cubes and a short pour. Very nice, but by the end I had let the cubes water it down just a little too much.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crawford
Bruichladdich Peat - Two small cubes and a short pour. Very nice, but by the end I had let the cubes water it down just a little too much.

Oooh the vintage store here is doing a tasting of this brand for $75. I really wanted to go since it also gets me into a private club that I otherwise would never get a chance to go to.

Stoli on the rocks for me tonight.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 white russians with cream, 1 vodka martini, a Heineken and a shot of vodka on the rocks. If I don't get a coronary tomorrow morning, I'll start going back to my scotches and ryes.

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
Just finished a relatively taxing solution report on least squares and other such nonsense and have decided to take the edge off (and then some) with a couple of bourbon & dry gingers (aka, bourbon highball) made with Knob Creek.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A trip to Alembic in SF post dinner to meet a friend visiting from LA started with an Old Fashioned with Eagle Rare, transitioned to an Aviation, then moved on to A Last Word, and finished with me trying to figure out why the Fernet with ginger back is SF's "industry" drink.

40914_695587909093_216316_38509851_3770768_n.jpg

39178_695587744423_216316_38509831_2179771_n.jpg

40554_695588078753_216316_38509861_8061233_n.jpg

40554_695588083743_216316_38509862_2645574_n.jpg

RPMcMurphy

Reaction score
last night...
Tang10 martini 2:1 with Dolin and a twist to start...quartino of 2007 Etna Rosso by Tenuta delle Terre Nere with dinner, and a Highland park 18 to finish...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads