• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vya sweet with Pelligrino and an orange slice.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bourbon.

Black Maple Hill Limited.

Up.

Too tired to make anything.

Treen

Reaction score
Last night... Talisker 10, Balenvine 12 Doublewood and Bowmore 15 at a whisky party at my friends. I drank water in between and everything, I feel terribly dignified.

thomasperraz

Reaction score
diamond rings for with variety of designs and various carat diamonds, diamond jewelry like engagement ring is very precious ornaments for men and women, diamond exotica is GIA certified diamond jewelry online trusted shop.

Mulch Diggums

Reaction score
A Falcon export beer. Wasnt perfectly chilled though - my girlfriend managed to leave the fridge open (again) for a couple of hours. I hope she didnt ruin it.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Random Cocktail:

1oz Brandy (I used Pierre Ferrand Ambre)
1oz light rum (10 Cane)
0.75oz lemon juice
0.5oz St. Germain
0.25oz simple syrup
2 dash peach bitters
4oz soda water

Not bad. Just celebrating new job prospects.

TheButler

Reaction score
Pimm's cup. Nice young lady at the store was offering samples of Pimm's #1. Who am I to say no to nice young ladies?

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carolina Brew Company Low Down Brown.

Beats Newcastle by a mile.

Bohdathone

Reaction score
Innis & Gunn Scottish beer (6.6% alc). Strong caramelised apple flavours on this one; very sweet and would be a great dessert-beer. Don't think I could have more than one though

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Innis and Gunn weirds me out. I top off at one bottle as well, it's good but a bit too desserty. Right now I'm on my second glass of Balvenie 12, Doublewood. It's no portwood, but my dad would not be pleased at me drinking all of his good stuff and 12 is what I can afford for myself and enjoy
smile.gif
Earlier tonight I was drinking Feudi di San Gregorio, Taurasi, 2004 I believe? It reminded me that I don't drink enough wine, because it was really quite good. I wish I drank enough wine to be able to describe it on the same level I can describe beers, but it was very dry and long, which are both qualities I admire highly. Again, another wine I probably could not afford to drink if it were not for my parents... although I have no idea what it would set me back... nor any real idea of what it is other than a solidly enjoyable dry red.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old Raj 110 on the rocks with a twist of lime. Very underrated gin. Strong wallop of flavors upfront dying down to reveal more complexity, floral notes and just a touch of heat, but not what one expects from a 55% ABV gin. I think I like this more than Martin Millers Westbourne Strength. Unfortunately, it is much more expensive too.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
London Pride..well it's Premiership day.

I also need to get back to exercising and just read I shouldn't drink 48 hours before I exercise (!?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads