• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.

Ike

Reaction score
My little-ass running shorts have sewn-in liners. That would solve your problem.

tit_tyrant

Reaction score
Looking for a slimmer black boot to wear with tapered jeans because I can't fit mine over the top of my current boots. I am currently interested in the Common Projects officer boot, but have found these bed stu military camp boots which look appealing for 1/6 of the price however I am unsure how slim these bed stus truly are.

Can anyone recommend some similar boots which are slim enough that they don't look like giant moonshoes and force me to stack my jeans ontop of them

TylerDurden

Reaction score
What color adidas Samba's go with jeans and everything?
Should I just get the black with white stripes? Or white with black stripes, to wear casually with jeans and shorts?

sambas.jpg

or
adidas-samba-millennium.jpg

Or should I just go with something else?

CTstudent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
What color adidas Samba's go with jeans and everything?
Should I just get the black with white stripes? Or white with black stripes, to wear casually with jeans and shorts?

sambas.jpg

or
adidas-samba-millennium.jpg

Or should I just go with something else?

Sambas are a decent choice (I find them pretty comfortable and good looking, with the annoying exception of the logo/3 stripes)
If you get them definitely go black. The whites look like they are meant only for indoor soccer.

Alternatively, it depends on your price range. See the non-baller thread for tons of options.

For under $100, you can get German Army Trainers (which are IMO better versions of things like Sambas) from German Ebay (if you can find them). Canvas shoes (spring courts, converse, jack purcells, seavees, vans authentic) go well with jeans/shorts.

If you're willing to spend more, common projects and MMM GATs look really good.

babump

Reaction score
I'm looking for a duffle/toggle coat within the sub $300 range, does anyone have anyone have any good recommendations for any? I've tried on a navy Ben Sherman one, and I would've copped if it fit better.

phaseshift

Reaction score
I've decided that on my birthday in Feb, I'm spending about 500 bucks on myself...what do you guys think I should cop? Suggest a mix of things please, get the most out of those 500 bucks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads