• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
I just got some when they were on sale and thought the quality was improved over recent years. Maybe not the same as Uniqlo from 13 but no complaints from me on the latest batch

Thanks. I just ordered new pink one for casual wear in Spring/Summer. I have my nice OCBD's with 3.5" collars for most occasions but these are great (or used to be, at least) for those extra casual days during the warm months.

pe3brain

Reaction score
So does anyone if there is gonna be a restock of any of the pieces or are they just gonna do the second half of the collection? That open collar long sleeve purple looks amazing and I want it so bad

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried it in store I thought it was really good, really liked the tan one. More of a car coat length or peacoat. It’s not super long, was closer to mid thigh. You can kind of tell from the picture the model has his pants up pretty high.

anyone tried out the mainline Blocktech coat? Wondering if it could be a very budget version of a Nanamica coat. My blocktech parka is fairly breathable and water-resistant, but not sure about the draping of a longer version

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-blocktech-convertible-collar-coat-404363.html#BVReviewsContainer

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just depends on how you want to wear I guess, I’m an medium in some of their stuff but I liked how the large fit better just for extra layering.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
swapped the mock neck and cotton jumper instead got another stand-collar shirt and the washed rose hoody which is great

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
which branch had the hoody? dark green also looked nice but i couldnt find it

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
flagship store 311 oxford had them in all colours, the other one down the road barely has anything

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else finding the armholes on the UU mockneck sweaters abnormally large? I took my usual size and they extend to nearly sternum height.

Fabrics are great for the $ tho

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
UU cotton sweater feeling great over an OCBD, no problems here. I recall the mock neck are a bit wider at the chest in same size.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Looked at everything uniqlo on the site and everything yawn inducing don't know how you foos are getting excited over basic ass sweaters and nylon jackets. Absolutely nothing interesting on there, uniqlo is a sinking design ship.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cotton crew fabric is an interesting enough melange, is good for warmer temps or for layering, doesn't snag when my puppy misses a toy and hits my arm, and I wouldn't care if it snags on something.

Also the crew neck makes my trap's appearance go from large to Tom Hardy in Warrior hilariously large.

Tldr it serves a purpose and I appreciate it

John Wick

Reaction score
anyone tried out the mainline Blocktech coat? Wondering if it could be a very budget version of a Nanamica coat. My blocktech parka is fairly breathable and water-resistant, but not sure about the draping of a longer version

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-blocktech-convertible-collar-coat-404363.html#BVReviewsContainer
While I didn't get the one in the link, I could not be happier with what I got. I've been wearing it everyday since I bought it. Fit is great and it is long enough.
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-blocktech-parka-404362.html?dwvar_404362_color=COL09&cgid=

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads