• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yep it’s because we are in the middle of a much needed 3PL swap. NO MORE DOOR DASH OR GETTING SPEAKERS WHEN YOU ORDERED PANTS. We will have intl. back online as soon as it’s completed. In the meantime, if you are outside the US email us at [email protected] (not com) and we can sort you out easily. Sorry for the extra hassle. Lots of great things incoming imminently.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About to order a pair of Benny pants. I wear L in Gorecki and Plaza and Richmond...should I go same size? Mainly concerned about inseam length.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About to order a pair of Benny pants. I wear L in Gorecki and Plaza and Richmond...should I go same size? Mainly concerned about inseam length.
I don’t have the Plaza’s but I take the same size in all of the others. The Bennys are a really good shape, and at 6’1 the inseam is perfect.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have abstained from complaining on this but my old Cello light wash pants have the worst pocket bags I've ever encountered! Left hand pocket split down the seam after a couple months - I patched it up and then the R hand pocket blew three weeks later. Just patched them up again this afternoon so I can wear them at a show and in the midst of putting my L hand into my pocket a (trimmed!) nail caught on the pocket bag and tore a small hole :censored:. I think I just need the bags replaced at this point but my tailors are telling me it'll cost a bunch. Makes me nervous to put my phone or wallet in the pockets (keys usually go in my jacket/bag) since I'm afraid they'll just fall out if they tear next time I reach in. Hasn't happened w/ any other 18E pants.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Have abstained from complaining on this but my old Cello light wash pants have the worst pocket bags I've ever encountered! Left hand pocket split down the seam after a couple months - I patched it up and then the R hand pocket blew three weeks later. Just patched them up again this afternoon so I can wear them at a show and in the midst of putting my L hand into my pocket a (trimmed!) nail caught on the pocket bag and tore a small hole :censored:. I think I just need the bags replaced at this point but my tailors are telling me it'll cost a bunch. Makes me nervous to put my phone or wallet in the pockets (keys usually go in my jacket/bag) since I'm afraid they'll just fall out if they tear next time I reach in. Hasn't happened w/ any other 18E pants.
it’s the wash on that style - it did something to the pocket bags that made them really weak. We’ve addressed it for future iterations but in the meantime please shoot customer service an email - we can have our india team put new ones in for you.

sevilleszn

Reaction score
Is that last summer's blue striped chestnut previewed in the mainstay collection? I've been looking out for a re-release on that for a while!

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it’s the wash on that style - it did something to the pocket bags that made them really weak. We’ve addressed it for future iterations but in the meantime please shoot customer service an email - we can have our india team put new ones in for you.

might take you up on this as well if that’s ok …. i’ve taken mine to the tailor multiple times to have the pocket bags repaired but they keep ripping. thanks!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is that last summer's blue striped chestnut previewed in the mainstay collection? I've been looking out for a re-release on that for a while!
same fabric, new model. That’s my favorite shirt fabric we’ve run and I’ve worn religiously since it came out.

I_Adler

Reaction score

This has happened to all 3 of my goreckis too with the hand pockets being very thin. This has caused large holes along the pocket seam where my wallet and phone can just fall down my leg.

I think this may have been addressed in the latest gorecki releases though?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This has happened to all 3 of my goreckis too with the hand pockets being very thin. This has caused large holes along the pocket seam where my wallet and phone can just fall down my leg.

I think this may have been addressed in the latest gorecki releases though?
it’s been addressed with all the pants from the last time it was called out. The issue here is the denim wash breaking down the thicker pocket bag.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads