• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don’t have my hopes up but….how much of the homegrown stuff is going to make it to Thursday online? Seems like really limited from the jump.
Today was a big day. 3 sweaters left but we are holding them for the web drop. That said, things are moving fast and we didn’t go deep on this stuff. If there’s something you don’t want to miss I’d email us an order at [email protected] (not com) with the style/color/size you want and your mailing address. We can send you an invoice and ship anywhere.

We are running measurements tomorrow but here are general fit recs:

Sweater - relaxed TTS, would take your usual size or size down for a slimmer fit.

Wool Shirts - oversized, size down for a truer fit or take your usual size for an oversized fit.

Cargo - These run a full size small. If you wear an XL/36 you’ll need the 2X

Reversible Vest - TTS - would take your usual size

Thuja Hooded Fleece - as this is a technical mid-layer, it runs slim for ease of layering. We would size up one (at least) for a more relaxed fit. Unfortunately, all the 2Xs got cut here so if you’re an XL and looking for a roomier fit we have nothing for you.

Hope that helps!

airhead

Reaction score
Is the size chart right for the cable sweater? 24-26" long? doesn't mention being cropped so i wonder if it'll stretch or is actually longer

jaaz16

Reaction score
Is the size chart right for the cable sweater? 24-26" long? doesn't mention being cropped so i wonder if it'll stretch or is actually longer
I just got an Inis Meain sweater from NMWA (the moss stitch, strongly recommend by the way) and it was listed at 24" length for the medium. Like you, I thought that seemed a little short. But it was actually spot on. I think with a more relaxed fit it hangs/drapes a little longer, compared to other sweaters I have that are listed as 26.4" length in mediums but have a tighter hem and thus folder over themselves more.

tl;dr: I recently got a 24" length medium sweater from another brand and it didn't wear cropped at all, despite my reservations.

Last edited:

migsan

Reaction score
How are you all so fast?! Barely a minute in and all the sweaters sold out.

Ah well, better luck next time I guess.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How are you all so fast?! Barely a minute in and all the sweaters sold out.

Ah well, better luck next time I guess.
Cyrus only made us a handful of sweaters and we sold all but 3 within the first hour of opening on Tuesday. I had to stop letting people try them so we would at least have something for today. It’s always the things we don’t have a lot of that people want the most. That said, IMO the olive/blue outworker shirt is the best thing in the assortment. You’ll thank me later.

migsan

Reaction score
Cyrus only made us a handful of sweaters and we sold all but 3 within the first hour of opening on Tuesday. I had to stop letting people try them so we would at least have something for today. It’s always the things we don’t have a lot of that people want the most. That said, IMO the olive/blue outworker shirt is the best thing in the assortment. You’ll thank me later.
Missed out on that too, unfortunately! Only XXL left. Still, an absolutely stellar collection from you guys; can't wait to see what's next!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
smaller compared to other 18e pants in general but not bad. i'm probably around a 36 waist and went with XXL and find them a tiny bit roomy. and there's plenty of room in the legs. hope this helps!
It’s mostly about the waist. The elastic JWM used is very tight. As a 35” waist I found the XLs very tight in the waist, XXLs worked great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads