• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendo

Reaction score
WTT:

Long Beach Short in Khaki Corduroy Small for Medium. Just got these from misery but they're a pinch too small.

TheloniusDrunk

Reaction score

WTB an olive colored Explorer Jacket or Enfiield Jacket (not sure of which lines, I’m new) in a L or XL. I’ve never bought or had experience with Engineered Garments so bearing with me through some picture and measurement requests would be appreciated as I try to find something that fits solely from provided measurements and photos. Cheers!

Based on extensive online research (and annoying a few salespeople with calls) I’ve concluded I need a Large. So WTB L only Enfield Jacket in Khaki or Olive (prefer Khaki, but not too picky)

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Taking EG to the tailor is a really bad idea 9/10 times. The most I'd ever recommend is shortening the sleeves on a sportcoat, though I've never had to do this and never will.

I don't know if it was just the season(s) or what, but tailoring was a necessity for me. I'm a pretty solid 38, not a large guy by any means, but for me, it was necessary to size up to a Large with most of my jackets, then have the waist and sleeves tailored. I think it turned out OK. My Bedford still look slike a Bedford -- same basic shape, and the body doesn't swallow me.

NXNW

Reaction score
Taking EG to the tailor is a really bad idea 9/10 times. The most I'd ever recommend is shortening the sleeves on a sportcoat, though I've never had to do this and never will.
I've had my sleeves taken out, barely. As a tall skinny dude with long arms choosing between a L w/ over-sized chest vs M w/ heavily exposed wrists is a constant issue. Depends on both the jacket type and fabric used. A good tailor can make a moleskin mod look great, idk if the same can be said with nylon.

HelloFello

Reaction score
Have a SS14 Polka Dot Baker in size Large in NWOT condition. Also a SS15 Long Bush Shirt in Blue Chambray in size medium in NWOT condition

Looking for especially either SS14 or SS15 Olive Rip Stop Bedford in size medium, SS14 Polka Dot Baker in medium, or any modern EG tagged Andover in medium as well.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Still looking for FW14 red plaid workshirt in size L
I have an ss15 western shirt in chambray in size L that I can trade (also willing to let it go for a decent price).

avantbored

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking for a S/S Beford in XS, preferably in the green, olive or navy. Ripstop preferred. Thanks!

Watashidake

Reaction score

FW08 field jacket in brown wool, size M
Beautiful piece, sadly it's a bit too long in the arms for me (goes over my knuckles) - ideally would trade for this in a small, or the similar wool parka from FW09 to fit a smaller medium, but I am also open to other trades (especially a grey or brown wool Bedford or Andover to fit a small medium) or cash offers

Put this up on Grailed
grailed.com/listings/145217-engineered-garments-fw08-wool-field-parka

Also have a khaki northwood from FW11, size medium, if anyone is interested, send me a PM

grailed.com/listings/148271

Last edited:

URALLMORONS

Reaction score

Have a SS14 Polka Dot Baker in size Large in NWOT condition. Also a SS15 Long Bush Shirt in Blue Chambray in size medium in NWOT condition

Looking for especially either SS14 or SS15 Olive Rip Stop Bedford in size medium, SS14 Polka Dot Baker in medium, or any modern EG tagged Andover in medium as well.

Interested in the Baker in L. Please PM me.

Koreo

Reaction score
Looking for a Small grey charcoal herringbone bedford jacket from any recent season. Any condition.

Watashidake

Reaction score
Put this up on Grailed
grailed.com/listings/145217-engineered-garments-fw08-wool-field-parka

Also have a khaki northwood from FW11, size medium, if anyone is interested, send me a PM

grailed.com/listings/148271
also selling an olive bedford, size small
grailed.com/listings/149230-engineered-garments-ss15-bedford

Last edited:

AlexanderTG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picked up the fantastical khaki cotton/linen floral Willy Post pants a few months ago and only wore them for about ten minutes. Just not my thing and before the season gets too far along I figured I'd offer them up.

Size 34 TTS.

Waist is 17.5"
Inseam is 29" cuffed with 2" to let out. I did not alter them at all.

Only issue is that I punctured the cinch strap in the back so it would stay closed (it lays flat when worn) but it's hardly noticeable. Just something worth mentioning for the sale.

I paid $372.

Make me an offer. Lowballers will be politely ignored.

Thanks so much.

Still up for grabs. Make me an offer, gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads