1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Cotton Dockers, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJAM

CJAM Senior Member

After some EG Huntsman pants in sz 32 - olive / navy french twill. Open to other fabrics / colours.

2. noob in 89

noob in 89 Distinguished Member

I'm still looking for beach/hot weather jackets, any season or condition, to buy or trade. 'Knit' jackets or a pale chambrays would be great.

I've got an Edward jacket (tweed with old school brown velvet collar) I might trade (it's just so hot here), and also some non-EG stuff: slinky gray Club Monaco pants that are kind of an EG copy (size 31), and a Nehru-style jacket, navy, thick cotton, from Fabindia (large) that is pretty much the style EG worked into some recent seasons. (Just throwing those out there for someone who might be able to use them).

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015

3. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Senior Member

Edit: SOLD.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015

4. habitant

habitant Distinguished Member

I have a FW15 CPO in NYCO Navy for trade size Large. Looking for brown/olive pants size 34/36

5. nickp

nickp Well-Known Member

Anyone have a pair of Leopard Velour Tux Pants in 32/34 they've decided are too garish and silly, and would like to sell to someone who is ready to independently come to that conclusion?

Or a Forest Coat? Regret not picking up the Navy or Cord ones on markdown while there was the chance...

edit: will also pay for solid colored shirting sz M, SS13 onwards (or older if the fit is not a giant sack)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015

6. Epsund

Epsund Active Member

More long shots? Yeah.

Looking to purchase/trade for: pattern-printed pants in 36 like the windowpane Irvings or the houndstooth print Fatigues.

If you're out there, shout at me.

7. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Distinguished Member

In reviewing my EG collection, I have some redundancy - so looking to sell my Black and Navy Moleskin Bedfords from F/W 14 in Medium. Both were worn sparingly and in great condition. $230 shipped within the CONUS. Will update with pictures shortly.

Navy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015

8. NXNW

NXNW Senior Member

This is nice timing. I'd be happy to take that black bedford off your hands!

9. end3r

end3r Member

WTB: (L)Belted shawl Cardigan olive or gray. Moleskin Bedford in olive or navy.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015

10. runningfrog

runningfrog Senior Member

anyone have a hooded padded vest in XS or S for sale? preferably grey wool herringbone, but open to other colorways.

11. ramdomthought

ramdomthought Senior Member

12. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior Member

If anyone is looking for XL shirting or light jackets, hit me up. I want to thin the heard of some of some older season workshirts and jackets.

Also got some Daiki era WWM I'm wanting to move on.

Lets work something out.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015

13. pkennedy

pkennedy Active Member

Do you have any jackets or shirting available in Large? Would definitely be interested if so.

Thanks!

14. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior Member

I've got a really nice reversed sateen military jacket from like FW09 in a size XL - but it would suit a size L better. Its lined in another olive cotton, and the sleeves are fully floral embroidery lined. Double zip + button storm flap. Pocket on the inside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. PicassoStripes

PicassoStripes Member

That's a nice jacket. How long is it? Can you post another pic of it zoomed out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.