• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official SF eBay Black List

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mmhadi09 is now going up on this list

This person 1. low balled me on an item for BINOBO then 2. kept going back and forth of why I stayed firmly on my original price then 3. begged for me to "at least waive the shipping" and after I agreed to waiving the shipping fee he then 4. sent in an offer for the amount WE agreed on and lastly 5. 8 hours later says "I dont want to buy this now"

... I knew he was going to be a problem when he kept being a cheapass but then this whole bad business part at the end put me over

GoldieLocks

Reaction score
This is a great idea!!

I wonder, how do I access the list?

Has anyone started a "white list" of really great e-Bayers?

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...no clue what that school domain name is (or if it's even a real email address), but if it's real, the school may like to know what the user's doing while using their domain name. If it was me, I'd spill the beans, but I'm vengeful in that way.
+1

marblehouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Be sure to block eBay user: "douglasoakes." Really terrible member - not familiar with their sizing, sent threats, left negative feedback, etc.

Made an exception to accept a return from him - received the item balled up in an envelope with gross armpit stains.

Last edited:

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a blocked buyer (from the SF list) attempt to make a purchase? There's a log where you can check.

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone ever had a blocked buyer (from the SF list) attempt to make a purchase? There's a log where you can check.

Yes. Super awkward. "Gee wiz, buyer, I have no idea why it's not letting you do a buy it now on that item. Let me see if I can fix that."

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wait, the SF list is automatically tied to our individual ebay account/stores??

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait, the SF list is automatically tied to our individual ebay account/stores??
You have to enter them in the block list manually.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif
Just want to vent over the clown that just ruined 2K+ perfect feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jreigen&ftab=AllFeedback

No contact prior to him leaving feedback. Seriously, I'm going to sell you a fake polo for $30 and ruin my feedback when I have shoes to sell for near $1K. GTFO.

I would block this guy: ryana320

I felt physical pain reading that :(

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KendallAndKendall here on SF, seems like he went on a scamming spree this summer. Luckily I only lost 30 bucks, but some members lost waaay more when buying shoes, I reported him about 1 month ago.

http://www.styleforum.net/u/73413/kendallandkendall

I'm not sure if his account has been hacked, but he basically wanted payment via amazon gift card or WU (I know, should have been a red flag from the start)...I fell for it because I forgot to look at his feedback, and assumed he was legit because he had lots of posts and had been around for a while.

adam-r8

Reaction score
Unsure of the protocol on here but user: josenv1hotmailcom.2012 (knew it was dodgy with that username!) bought a BIN and no payment or contact was ever made. Managed to close the case on them now with no further issues.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads