• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Alberts

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some lights on what vaporizers/cans you guys use to do splits? And where you source them from?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Vaporizers? No wonder this thread is so popular!
eek.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The Knize has arrived and I'll be getting a majority of the splits out tomorrow. I might need until Tuesday to get you Canadians and Furriners out because I have to fill out each form individually.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds great Rambo, thanks!

As for an update for everyone re: the (non-baller) Guerlain L'Instant split I had proposed way back...

I did elect to purchase a bottle and run the split on my own (yes, despite the fact that I will lose money due to shipping/exchange/tax because I'm in Canada). Thanks to Rambo regardless for the offer to "host".

I sent out a feeler and received adequate interest, so the split will proceed! The bottle was purchased 2 days ago and is on its way to me now. I sent out PMs and depending on shipping times and quick payment everyone should have their juice within a few weeks.

I can't see myself doing much more hosting, but who knows. I did purchase a bottle of Pure Havane today of which I won't want all 100mL.

My personal requests remain: Chanel PM, Tiffany for Men, PdN New York, and some vintage Egoiste and Antaeus

CologneReview

Reaction score
Just an update for those in the Chanel split
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Had you told me that I would get a complimentary set of Kirkland Crystal Clear Cutlery I definitely would have gotten in on the split! Damn you and your poor advertising!

CologneReview

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Had you told me that I would get a complimentary set of Kirkland Crystal Clear Cutlery I definitely would have gotten in on the split! Damn you and your poor advertising!
Haha sorry but those are for me to take to work. I have a bad tendency of leaving silverware there and it never returns. I'll be sure to send a place setting your way.

governeryyc

Reaction score
received ormande man from "RAMBO" SMOOTH TRANSACTION! love it..the oudh and cardamom smell lovely on me lol! This is how I wanted my Tom Ford Oud Wood to smell(its a little nauseating) anyone looking to trade le labo rose 51 for a barley used 50ml of Tom Ford Oud wood hit me up!

CologneReview

Reaction score
Bond No. 9 New Harlem
bond-new-haarlem.jpg

The scent opens with a rich, dark, and creamy blast of coffee, vanilla and cedar. As the scent relaxes on the skin, a slightly herbal and powdery, albeit very faint, lavender note begins to surface, and that’s pretty much the entire story. Not as heavy or cloying as it might sound, the scent actually dries down with a very subtle sillage.

$20.50\t5mL
$31.00\t10 mL
$41.50\t15 mL
$73.00\t30 mL
$94.00\t40 mL
$115.00\t50 mL
$135.00\t60 mL

Shipped CONUS

Amouage Reflection for Men
amouage-reflection-man-with-box.jpg

A sophisticated, fresh and spicy fragrance, conjuring images of high summer by the sea. Red pepper berries, rosemary and bitter orange leaves provide wonderfully warm and fragrant top notes, whilst the floral heart contains notes of orris, jasmine and neroli. As with Reflection Woman, the spicy freshness of this fragrance is balanced by warm, rounded notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli and vetyver in the base.

$19.00\t5mL
$33.00\t10mL
$47.00\t15mL
$59.00\t20mL
$70.00\t25mL
$82.00\t30mL
Shipped CONUS

One bottle of Reflection is filled, anyone interested a second bottle?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you can manage a 2nd bottle of Reflections, I call it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads