The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Rambo, Jan 10, 2011.

1. rioni

rioni Senior member

Not really a split but send me a pm if interested in a 85% 50ml bottle of Diptyque Philosykos

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

i very much appreciated the unboxing video.. shows that i will be holding that bottle and spraying that shit on me in a couple of days

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

It's common on the YouTube community, which I also had splitters from. Figured I'd throw it up here as well. Show's that they are getting authentic juice etc, plus it keeps everyone updated on the status.
    What's next? If I post up a pair of shoes for sale do I need to include a video of my foot going in it? Just to confirm that there really is space inside?
    Not really a split but send me a pm if interested in a 85% 50ml bottle of Diptyque Philosykos
    Come on Rioni. You know better.

4. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Anyone interested in splitting a bottle of Bond No.9 New Harlem? [​IMG]

5. rickyguo

rickyguo Member

PM inbound

Chanel Sycamore split is almost full. Invoices will be going out tomorrow. I have 10mL left if anyone is interested.

Don't forget I also have a split for Green Irish Tweed currently.

I'll take the last 10ml.

6. CologneReview

CologneReview Senior member

What's next? If I post up a pair of shoes for sale do I need to include a video of my foot going in it? Just to confirm that there really is space inside?

Come on Rioni. You know better.

I was only sharing due to the fact that I had already recorded it for other splitters. I didn't say it's something I wanted to watch, however if I'm going to split in the youtube community, it's what I need to do. Greenfrog already stated that he liked seeing it, and as a major part of the split that's all I needed to know.

Anyone interested in splitting a bottle of Bond No.9 New Harlem?

[​IMG]

If you're looking for a host I'd be interested and willing to put something togeather.

I'll take the last 10ml.

PM inbound

7. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

^Yes, I am. Please let me know whenever you can do this. I'm willing to take up to 30ml myself.

8. CologneReview

Bond No. 9 New Harlem
    [​IMG]
    The scent opens with a rich, dark, and creamy blast of coffee, vanilla and cedar. As the scent relaxes on the skin, a slightly herbal and powdery, albeit very faint, lavender note begins to surface, and that's pretty much the entire story. Not as heavy or cloying as it might sound, the scent actually dries down with a very subtle sillage.

$20.50\t5mL
    $31.00\t10 mL
    $41.50\t15 mL
    $73.00\t30 mL
    $94.00\t40 mL
    $115.00\t50 mL
    $135.00\t60 mL

Shipped CONUS

Amouage Reflection for Men
    [​IMG]
    A sophisticated, fresh and spicy fragrance, conjuring images of high summer by the sea. Red pepper berries, rosemary and bitter orange leaves provide wonderfully warm and fragrant top notes, whilst the floral heart contains notes of orris, jasmine and neroli. As with Reflection Woman, the spicy freshness of this fragrance is balanced by warm, rounded notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli and vetyver in the base.

$19.00\t5mL
    $33.00\t10mL
    $47.00\t15mL
    $59.00\t20mL
    $70.00\t25mL
    $82.00\t30mL
    Shipped CONUS

9. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

They have a few locations in NY, otherwise Saks carries them nationally in addition to various websites online. New Harlem is one of the more popular scents, and is harder to find online at a discount. Retail is around $220 for a 100ml bottle.

10. CologneReview

They have a few locations in NY, otherwise Saks carries them nationally in addition to various websites online. New Harlem is one of the more popular scents, and is harder to find online at a discount. Retail is around $220 for a 100ml bottle.

I didn't know they offered it direct from the website. I'll be going that way to avoid taxes, and hopefully free shipping.

11. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Great! I'll take 30ml, my friend. I'd also like to mention they have a free refill event every year where you get a free bottle in exchange for an empty one and the purchase of two.

12. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

^^ pm'd bout Amouage Reflections.

13. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I was only sharing due to the fact that I had already recorded it for other splitters. I didn't say it's something I wanted to watch, however if I'm going to split in the youtube community, it's what I need to do. Greenfrog already stated that he liked seeing it, and as a major part of the split that's all I needed to know.
    Calm down. I was just busting your chops.

14. CologneReview

Great! I'll take 30ml, my friend. I'd also like to mention they have a free refill event every year where you get a free bottle in exchange for an empty one and the purchase of two.
    Wow I did not know that. I'll have to be on the lookout for that.

^^ pm'd bout Amouage Reflections.
    PM coming back

Calm down. I was just busting your chops.
    No biggie, just explaining they're all the rage[​IMG] on youtube. lol. Have you decided on your next split?

[​IMG]

15. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

If the New Harlem works out, Brooklyn is another great Bond No. 9 scent.