• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure...could be just not for Asia...Even Louis Vuitton itself do not provide online shopping, just browsing and call for enquiry options...
LVMH wants asians to pay the asian mark up, or fly to europe to get a VAT plus markup discount.

KVAEIOU

Reaction score
Went to the Omotesando location today. Saw a boot I really, really liked. Black 30-40mm with the zipper down the heal and a strap horizontal across the ankle. Should’ve taken a pic, they were lovely. Didn’t end up buying anything as I currently have all of my Hedi bases covered but it was nice to go in person.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
View attachment 1159132 View attachment 1159131
Finally got my lacquered python boots, when comparing to Berlin, both 60mm; I felt Berlin boots have much better comfort and structure...

Finally a quality close-up! You mentioned that you own the Pythin wyatts... do you mind posting a few side-by-side comparison pictures so that we may compare them more readily? Both boots look amazing but I wonder which I prefer...

Bill H

Reaction score
Maybe ask Hedi to put out better designs?

Note: Recent Céline sample sale, didn't go but apparently mostly Phoebe stuff so dunno if they'll keep doing it with Hedi.
Where was the sample sale please?

piblondin

Reaction score
Maybe ask Hedi to put out better designs?

Note: Recent Céline sample sale, didn't go but apparently mostly Phoebe stuff so dunno if they'll keep doing it with Hedi.
Where was this? Would love to pick up some Phoebe pieces?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads