• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

hediboy

Reaction score
How come? Most of the LVMH fashion brands have online shopping options/webstores.
Not sure...could be just not for Asia...Even Louis Vuitton itself do not provide online shopping, just browsing and call for enquiry options...

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure...could be just not for Asia...Even Louis Vuitton itself do not provide online shopping, just browsing and call for enquiry options...
LVMH wants asians to pay the asian mark up, or fly to europe to get a VAT plus markup discount.

KVAEIOU

Reaction score
Went to the Omotesando location today. Saw a boot I really, really liked. Black 30-40mm with the zipper down the heal and a strap horizontal across the ankle. Should’ve taken a pic, they were lovely. Didn’t end up buying anything as I currently have all of my Hedi bases covered but it was nice to go in person.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
View attachment 1159132 View attachment 1159131
Finally got my lacquered python boots, when comparing to Berlin, both 60mm; I felt Berlin boots have much better comfort and structure...
Finally a quality close-up! You mentioned that you own the Pythin wyatts... do you mind posting a few side-by-side comparison pictures so that we may compare them more readily? Both boots look amazing but I wonder which I prefer...

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
?

Finally a quality close-up! You mentioned that you own the Pythin wyatts... do you mind posting a few side-by-side comparison pictures so that we may compare them more readily? Both boots look amazing but I wonder which I prefer...

GG Allin

Reaction score
We desperately need ohyehhh to redeem this lame thread.

Bill H

Reaction score
Maybe ask Hedi to put out better designs?

Note: Recent Céline sample sale, didn't go but apparently mostly Phoebe stuff so dunno if they'll keep doing it with Hedi.
Where was the sample sale please?

piblondin

Reaction score
Maybe ask Hedi to put out better designs?

Note: Recent Céline sample sale, didn't go but apparently mostly Phoebe stuff so dunno if they'll keep doing it with Hedi.
Where was this? Would love to pick up some Phoebe pieces?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.