• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadav

Reaction score
Anyone else that's picked up the sweaters willing to share some pics / thoughts?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ you picked up a solid color in the plum. You will like it a lot.

nadav

Reaction score
Yeah, decided to go for it right after I made that post... looking forward to it.

Nutfine

Reaction score
It's really to damn tight. My you should have went TTS. This I wear damn denim to tight has got to stop. What you should have done was emailed me and asked about the brand. Sucked up the 75.00 bucks for a tote and then you would have been set for life and wouldn't have to worry about ebay and other hassles. I back my product 100% if bought through me first hand. It's that simple. I don't want to come off harsh or rude but those are the facts.
Go to www.wolfvsgoat.com and read the customer incentive program.
Best,
Mauro
That's fine. It was a good deal online and it was an impulse buy. I've seen the incentive program and I can't really justify spending the extra $75 right now (however good of a deal it might be). I have no idea how many high end clothes I'll have the budget for in the future. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have bloodline trouser measruments? Or compare their fit to Epaulet or HY trousers?
Also, the pants look a grey or charcoal tone, but they are labeled as 'mocha.' Can anyone comment on the color? are they more grayish or brownish?

Last edited:

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another home run for the WvG fam. Received my V-neck in charcoal wool today. Easily one of the finest wool sweaters I've owned and theres nothing comparable at that price. If you slept on these, you'll regret it.

Last edited:

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my two crewneck sweaters in today, charcoal and wine. The hand on these things is amazing, you wouldn't know you were wearing wool. It isn't itchy at all, is soft as ****, and fits great. Definitely going to be rocking the **** out of them this fall and winter. The wool is warm and nice, and looks great with a shirt layered under it. I was wearing my blue tattersall under the charcoal sweater today and I can tell you that you don't want to sleep on these. ******* great. Now I just need to get my hands on one of those cashmeres... the wine/burgundy is a smidge more maroon than on the website, which in my opinion makes it about 50 times more wearable.

TL; DR: get yourself a WvG sweater or a couple. You won't regret it.

Last edited:

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
Easily the best sweaters I've ever tried. The wool is amazing and the cashmere is on a whole different level, I wish I could buy more before they sell out.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread needs more pics, especially of people rocking these sweaters. It not only helps other members out, it helps Mauro out. C'mon peoples...

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll be wearing the sweater tomorrow. i just received the wine crew neck.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tonio, I agree. For whatever the reason is people buy WvG regularly but like to keep to themselves. I think every once in awhile when someone posts a good pic I will have to send out a prize. Fit pics and styling pics help the brand and the people who might not know how to wear the collection.
Thank you everyone who bought sweaters.I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. The yarn is perfect and I dig the whole garment technology while the sweaters are being made here in the U.S.There aren't many left. I have one or two retailers who might pick up the line and that will kill my sweater stock.
Tote holders truly make out on the sweaters and trousers.
Henleys, Thermal crews, and tees are releasing later than I thought. They will be ready for Holiday and will carry over through winter. You will be happy with them. I think the weight and texture smashes RRL and they make a really good cut and sew knit.

Best,

Mauro

kandalf

Reaction score
Mauro - If I want to get the loyalty program, a shirt, and a sweater, I assume I should first buy the program, and then get the other stuff with the promo code?

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
I'm wearing the wine crewneck today, I'll try to get a picture at some point.

What's the word on that CPO-style jacket from slide 4 on the site? Is that a MTO piece or something that will come in this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads