• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the answers to any questions pertaining to the stain, refer to what I wrote on Mauro's fb wall for his birthday. and the comments that accompanied.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jules said package arrived today... Too bad I'm 2000 miles away...
Obvi I'm considering going AWOL to arrive at knickers earlier...

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just donated all my loungewear to a homeless guy on 8 Mile, so the grey knickers better come in soon, demi.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bubba,
They are shippping. I have lot of stuff that has arrived. Tote holders please look for a newletter tomorrow.
Honey dews are here today. I believe I have everyone's info so be on the look out for an email today or tomorrow. More like tomorrow so I can FINALLY get organized.

Justin is coming over to help me pack and take pics for the newsletter.

Anyone who ordered the charcoal and indigo knickers will have to wait for the charcoal knickers I am saving everyone money. We are on track FINALLY. Honey dew peeps will get an invoice tomorrow morning.

I wore my indigo's to the DC UNITED game last night. it's was humid and hot but I was comfy as ****. To bad the guys lost.

RKD- stop by friday when Justin comes over. Blog I know you are coming over saturday but maybe after work you can swing by friday too. This way i have 3 people to use for tote holder emails.

Best,
mauro

poppa- at this point Jules is wearing your sweat knickers and will not give them up. Tough break, sucka!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool ill come over friday wearing my indigos in small and peeps can see the diff from the XS i wore before on the posted pics and the small i have now (after washing/drying) to help decide for sizing purposes

what time you guys meeting?

Blog Marley

Reaction score
I told Mauro on Friday I could be there around 5:40 but I can only stay an hour or so. I'm supposed to meet some people for dinner.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn i guess not much chance of my knicker/honeydew haul making it here by next Friday, would have been some sick gear to flaunt in Whistler

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More stuff! More stuff! More stuff!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Now is obviously the best time to ask for some spread collar shirts, blazers, and additional sneak peaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads