• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenbear

Reaction score
Just as a point of reference, here is the cut of the Unis Gio's that Mauro compared the new Chinos to.

pltran10

Reaction score
Goldenbear, I think that's the regular Unis Gio. Unis also have a skinny version that's very slim.

What do you think about the khaki chino color? How's the color saturation?

And what about the weight? Do you feel like you'll be able to wear this year-round?

Thanks for posting the pics!

Last edited:

goldenbear

Reaction score
Goldenbear, I think that's the regular Unis Gio. Unis also have a skinny version that's very slim.

What do you think about the khaki chino color? How's the color saturation?

And thanks for posting the pics.

I'm pretty sure they are the skinny, unless there is something I'm missing.

http://unisnewyork.com/collections/gio-skinny/products/gio-skinny

And regarding the Khaki color, I think it's great. Regarding the saturation, I would say it's a pale Khaki. Maybe more of a sand. It's not a intense color. It's more of a Spring/Summer color, IMO, if that helps.

I will post new pics after alteration, if anyone is interested by that point.

Last edited:

pltran10

Reaction score
Yes, that does help. I was looking for something more intense. Similar to a british khaki color. But I guess I'll go for the charcoal grey one now.

By the way, are you also a Cal alum?

janoy89

Reaction score
The regular gios are already pretty damn slim to me so I think I'll size up one for the WvGs.

Yours look great goldenbear.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble accessing the rewards member stuff? It isnt working for me. The only thing that pops up is the denim project. Mobile and on my computer. Tried to see if logging in solved the problem but no such luck.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I will stick with these because I like how they look with my untucked shirts. But Im thinking of purchasing a second pair in a size up for work and the like.

It's up to you obviously but I think a size up would still look slim and give a better less restricting silhouette. Also taking cotton pants out in the seat is an easy task for a tailor but depending on how seams are pressed and other factors etc you may end up with some noticeable discoloration too.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a 33 american predator a while back and it was really tight in the seat, I still need to get it let out, but its exclusively summer weight and thats months away still here. I definitely need to size up if the fit is slimmer this time around, the legs fit fine in the 33 but a little tight at the top, should I be ok with a 34 in the new chinos or should I go up to a 35?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I bought a 33 american predator a while back and it was really tight in the seat, I still need to get it let out, but its exclusively summer weight and thats months away still here. I definitely need to size up if the fit is slimmer this time around, the legs fit fine in the 33 but a little tight at the top, should I be ok with a 34 in the new chinos or should I go up to a 35?

Measure your waist or your best fitting pant. Record the measurements and email them to [email protected].. We will then measure pants that will work and send them to you. That goes for anyone else who is interested in the pant. It's really that easy.

aibnsamin

Reaction score
@Mauro can't seem to be able to view the other products under the rewards members collection.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@Mauro
 can't seem to be able to view the other products under the rewards members collection.

We took everything down. We are in the process of making the jeans, chinos, and shirting public. Right now there is nothing for pre-order. The whole pre-order will change , again :(.
We are just trying to figure out what really works best for everyone.
If you are looking for something in particular just let us know and we will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alphalabscbdus