1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Styleforum 2016 - Styleforum in Paris, special projects, GMTOs, etc...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Jan 3, 2016.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hey Guys,

As some of you may know, a contingent of the Styleforum team to going to be in Paris (January 19-26) this winter. @Synthese and I, as well as Jen (my wife and the person who keeps my ideas semi-sane) and our photographer, Eric, will be doing store features and reviews, going to all the tradeshows our little brains will allow without explosion, as well as private show room visits. We'll also have a guy who can actually take real photographs (wow), as well as a fluent French speaker (Jasper) as well as a guy who spent his childhood speaking French for much of the day (moi) but who is really rusty, and whose passable French will probably improve as the week progresses.

I'd love to hear from you guys. is there a store you'd be really interested in seeing the insides of, any particular brand you'd like us to visit, any specific project you'd like turn into a GMTO, any rerelease you'd jump on like a fat kid on chips, because you missed that excellent piece and are now beating yourself over with reverse buyer's remorse?

Cheers,

Fok.

1 person likes this.
  2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Fok, I think you guys need a security detail...okay, I'll do it. No problem.

Cheers,

Cody

1 person likes this.