• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

quigleysr

Reaction score
Wow. Is that every slub color?

Ha no just the grey and navy. I have a Benjamin green melange (Rick has commented on the awesomeness of this jacket in the past) and SS red so couldn't justify all of the slubs. As a reference below is the complete list from left to right:

Abraham Moon Light Grey Merino Tweed (2017)
Abraham Moon Brown Donegal (2017)
E Thomas Grey Slub (2017)
E Thomas Navy Slub (2017)
Brown & Orange Check (2014? Maybe 15)
Angelico Grey Gun Check (2017)
Blue Guncheck (2016)
Navy Hopsack (2016)
Navy Wool/Linen Hopsack (2015)
Bottoli Blue Linen/Wool (2018)
Angelico Light Blue Windowpane (2018)
E Thomas Rust Check (2018)
Blue Wool/Linen Check (2017)
Brown Wool/Linen Check (2017)

OrdinarilyDapper

Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying size 35 contemporary trousers? All have only been hemmed to roughly 31 inch inseam with 2 inch folded cuffs. Therefore they have about 4 inches that could be let out still!
1. Abraham Moon Medium Brown Tweed
2. Abraham Moon Medium Gray Tweed
3. VBC Blue Herringbone Flannel

All only worn once or twice literally.

PM me for prices. Gained little weight and having to have custom trousers made so just looking to recoup some of the cash spent!

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in my summer university stripe oxford? I ordered a slim 15.5/33 but the sleeves for the special order were too short. I've worn it 2-3 times and cold water washed and hung dry it. The measurements are:

Chest: 20"
Shoulders 17"
Sleeves: 31.5"

The cloth is a nice mid-weight oxford similar to the current Brooks Brothers OCBDs.

Willing to send it for $20 via US Priority Mail shipping.

img_2350-jpg.1064336

BestCoast

Reaction score
Anyone interested in my summer university stripe oxford? I ordered a slim 15.5/33 but the sleeves for the special order were too short. I've worn it 2-3 times and cold water washed and hung dry it. The measurements are:

Chest: 20"
Shoulders 17"
Sleeves: 31.5"

The cloth is a nice mid-weight oxford similar to the current Brooks Brothers OCBDs.

Willing to send it for $20 via US Priority Mail shipping.

img_2350-jpg.1064336

PM’d you. I’ll take it.

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, quick question. I have 3 packages coming to Mexico but haven’t moved since December 21, is that due to the shut down? Is there any idea of when is it going to end?

Probably not shutdown related, USPS is still delivering the mail- might just be because of the holidays. Also, depending on the route, a lot of the US has been hit with bad winter storms.

As for when the shutdown will end, no idea. We have a president that won’t budge on funding his wall and a congress that won’t budge on NOT funding his wall. I imagine there won’t be movement until after January 3rd when Democrats take control of the house.

...also, not trying to wax political, just trying to provide the facts

Spex

Reaction score
Spotted this nice looking new release of a shirt. I'm pretty sure I handled the swatch of this fabric a few weeks ago in the store and if I'm right it was a nice, soft, almost brushed material. Can someone remind me how the black label shirts differ from the other OTR shirts?

https://www.spierandmackay.com/indigo-melange-26029.html

ry-2041_shirt-2-edit.jpg

Also, is there any way to tell if any of the OTR spread colla shirts have unfused collars or are they all fused (save fo the TM shirts from way back).

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably not shutdown related, USPS is still delivering the mail- might just be because of the holidays. Also, depending on the route, a lot of the US has been hit with bad winter storms.

As for when the shutdown will end, no idea. We have a president that won’t budge on funding his wall and a congress that won’t budge on NOT funding his wall. I imagine there won’t be movement until after January 3rd when Democrats take control of the house.

...also, not trying to wax political, just trying to provide the facts
Thanks mate! I thought USPS was affected by the shutdown, my bad. Hehe. But good to know.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy