• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

Has anyone checked these out in person? How are they?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it lol. Was waiting for today (payday) to kop. Normal size is gone and I don't think anyone really sized down on Casper bomber.

Oh well

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@hennree maybe you have to filter differently instead of using the link? I don’t know how things sort when they are out of your region but if I want to find stuff that’s in other countries I usually have to search manually on eBay.
Anyway there’s still sizes left

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the black Casper and just bought the 52 in the fuchsia one earlier this evening. I thought it was going to be difficult to pull off but it ended up being one of my most worn and by the most comfortable piece I have. I also think it is the most "Geller" (Romantic Europe etc.) piece I own. I wear it over a t-shirt just to lounge around my place. Also, I made my buddy order the 50. Sorry guys.

DeBo

Reaction score
Has anybody seen Casper pants? I’ve seen like one pair on here and haven’t seen them on grailed or ebay at all

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well they are intended to be a very light weight summer trouser.
I personally love mine, but yeah they are pretty much stuck in the closet now until it’s back to mid 70’s at least.

DeBo

Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum @arnoldpettibone yeah I Love in Texas and it’s still 80 degrees so lightweight is what I need! Just haven’t really seen much of them, I don’t think many stockists picked them up but I didn’t really keep up with spring since I was broke after paying tuition

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads