• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those prices right? The most expensive item is like 25k yen which is like $220 according to Google

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum

I took some pics when I first got it - this is a size 46 (my normal size) and fits in that typical geller slouchy way. You have to buy it - I can't recommend it enough.

fnx5Qfd.jpg

6UIc8Kj.jpg

vxLxd4L.jpg
What kind of pants are you wearing?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received some Type 3/5 year fade denim and they are skin tight on me in my correct size. I have some from last year and those fit like a normal straight leg jean. Are these possibly mis-tagged or did the fit change? These seem like Type 2 or even 1.

Also, I missed all the discussion earlier but is Gustav replacing Geller or will there be both?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me track down a Richard jacket in a size 46, preferably black?

I've only seen sizes 48 and 50 for current season one (black) at the North American stockists. You might have to look at the Japan shops if you want a new one.

If you don't need current season check grilled, I saw some marked as small over there.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received some Type 3/5 year fade denim and they are skin tight on me in my correct size. I have some from last year and those fit like a normal straight leg jean. Are these possibly mis-tagged or did the fit change? These seem like Type 2 or even 1.

Also, I missed all the discussion earlier but is Gustav replacing Geller or will there be both?

I noticed variance too, I have the type 3 in black, 5 year fade, and off white. The off white are really tight and have pulling where you can see the placket on the fly.

The black fit tight at first but stretched out and fit me great. The 5 years are tight now but should stretch out to fit me well. You can try exchanging for another pair in same size or wait for them to stretch a bit.

Gustav is not replacing Geller, it is another line with more basic pieces that are meant to be able to fit into wardrobes easier. I guess you can say it's like his seconds line but it's more dressed up. (no hoodies and sweats so far in Gustav)

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nsubrmnn those are just some COS jersey pants
They look good!

I've only seen sizes 48 and 50 for current season one (black) at the North American stockists. You might have to look at the Japan shops if you want a new one.

If you don't need current season check grilled, I saw some marked as small over there.
I was hoping for current, thanks!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think only Totokaelo, Drama Club and Ssense have Richard stuff this season. The black is really nice though.

That Hare x RG collar looks like a continuation of Gustav. Looks good

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads