• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

hennree

Reaction score
Ahh okay thanks. Still can't work out why I can't view geller for sale within their ebay store. That direct link works but nothing else.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FWIW eBay is always weird like that for me.

All of this stuff from Shop Curve was on that discount site Rue La La a coupe of weeks ago, I ordered the fuscia casper bomber and the order was cancelled and then like a day or two later it was all up on ebay.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum Fits are fantastic...the boots and the pants in particular go perfectly together, and that bomber is quieter than it has any right to be.

Every time I think I'm done with those boots, they keep dragging me back in...and better yet, every pair I've seen on the used / secondhand market looks like it's been wearing in really well. I was stuck in an SLP-skinny phase last year and the opening didn't work with that, but with even slightly looser pants they always look so good.

My Raphael pants are quickly becoming my favorite Geller purchase. The fabric is a bit stiff at first, but definitely breaks in, and now they're starting to flow/drape really nicely. And they're perfect pants for chilly mornings/nights. They've been my go-to since the temperature has started dropping. Now I'm looking at all my other pants wishing they had the same loose-at-the-top-but-heavily-tapered fit as they do.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love my Raphael pants too. I'm sad I missed the navy colorway from acrimony =(

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the floral cupro shirt I got a pair from Meyvn but its pulled at the shoulders from a hanger so I never wore it. Any tips on how to remove them?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well thanks @Callusing , here’s another one.

40B0F9EB-3E8F-4201-B891-2D4EF9B9BC8F.jpeg

Richard coat and Luca pants

@Timbaland you could try steaming it, just put it in the bathroom when you take a hot shower but I’m not sure how much help that would be with cupro.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are very excellent pants.

Got a secondhand Konrad jacket today. It's a great jacket, in many ways - fabric, trimmings, and the whole design that nails that so-often-awkward spot between casual and tailored wear. But a 48 is too big for me. If anybody wants it (it's the grey one from NMWA), let me know and I'll give you a good price. And if anybody spies a 46, I'm definitely interested.

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Now I want a pair of flight pants. Who’s got the hookup? Haven’t seen them at retail this season

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There were a few pairs of Raphael’s on Grailed not long ago, they weren’t my size so I dunno if they’re still around.
There’s some of the tencel flight pants on eBay in a small size (44 or 46 iirc) but they look pretty beat. I mean they look rad but I dunno how I’d feel about wearing something that somebody else had worn that hard.
The tencel flight pants from last summer are great too but it’s not an elastic waist, I know somebody on here is selling a pair in a 48.
I guess your best bet for this season would be the tank pants.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What should I wear with this blazer? Can’t seem to find any trousers that match the fabric/texture well.

4862CE09-6461-45F9-8BBE-8D9BA12B5587.jpeg

flowcharts

Reaction score
I wear my charcoal version with slim/skinny black pants & jeans a lot. That's the ss14 version right? Mine's slim, so I usually just keep it simple and do something t-shirt weight underneath. The bigger ones are fun to layer tencel/cupro summer-weight jackets under.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who’s tried the Tank trouser?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads