• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking there's a decent chance that will happen for me too. I just don't have any black bombers and this seems like the perfect one for me.
I guess I have the Emil in black but it's not really a bomber.
I think 7 store already has there's in.

pl0nky

Reaction score
What's 7 store? Will the typical geller stockists eventually get the casper? I really want to pick up the casper bomber but I wasn't around when pre-order were up. I also have been trying to decide between black and fuschia but I think I'm ultimately going to get black.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

pl0nky

Reaction score
Good to hear that I've been checking sites for geller ss 17 stock lol. Anyone know the price of the casper jacket?

samsamsamuel

Reaction score
Anyone know what sort of run places usually do on the Geller x CPs? I really want those boot-sneakers but I need a 46 and didn't see too many last season.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only place I've seen 46's are Ssense and Unknwn.
Are you talking about the ones from the FW17 show?
If you really want them I'd start contacting stockists to see if you could get a pre-order in (if orders haven't been placed yet).

Last edited:

samsamsamuel

Reaction score
The only place I've seen 46's are Ssense and Unknwn.
Are you talking about the ones from the FW17 show?
If you really want them I'd start contacting stockists to see if you could get a pre-order in (if orders haven't been placed yet).
Yeah. Ssense and Totokaelo were the only places that had many of them last season. I'll do that. Thanks.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Couple new things at Revolve (richard shorts and jacket) and Acrimony.

It seems like this first delivery is pretty small.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@conceptual 4est
 and/or @gdl203
 do you have any idea when the SS17 pre-orders will be arriving (Casper bomber particularly?), I thought there was a tentative date in the email confirmation but I couldn't see anything. Also, I think you said last season was the last one you'd be offering Geller pre-orders, correct?

Supposed to ship some time in February. No real update yet.

Re pre-orders, we are doing like last season and are giving anyone the opportunity to order anything they like from the runway show. Just email us with items that caught your eye and we'll provide basic info and pricing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene