• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Need to catch up on the schneider thread. Where is everyone copping from?

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Need to catch up on the schneider thread. Where is everyone copping from?

South Willard has by far the best and most extensive selection imo; Suspension Point, La Garçonne and Au Revoir et Merci also made very good buys.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wonder if someone else around here got it, either way I was gonna go with a 6, but I called and he measured the 5 and got 22.5" chest so I went with 5.

This is the Ijevan sweater? Suspension Point has the size 6 listed as having a 22.25" chest....

Now I'm not sure which size I need anymore

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't know how the Ijevan runs in terms of sizing, but I've had two SS cardigans in size V and both were close to 23" P-P with 19.5 shoulders.
Were too big on me and I'm a regular large.
On the other hand, I'm supposedly a size 6 in the shirts.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
old skool CDGH+ lined wool (blend?) suit, very oversized, boxy silhouette :slayer:

YYPH SS12 wool jacket (old pics from Conduit St store when I first tried it on...)

showing receipt so i can ball like SQ :bigstar:

For running

i dont want to buy anything more in black ...

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf on sale already? i bought mine there before they were put out like a month ago for retail....sheesh. sweater is dope tho. really long, in case you dont know

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I can hype whatever I like. You can stay here and watch me, either way you like it or not.

Actually, you can hype what I say you can hype. You can watermark your pictures. You can have a single line link in your signature to your blog. You may not otherwise use the forum to hype your blog, unless you are paying us. Which, you are not. Please feel free to read the note on commercial posts on the thread page. See, if you'd be nicer, I probably would have just let it go. You have 12 hours to comply.

BTW, I am one of the two owners and the manager of this forum, so yes, you do have to comply.

Thanks,

Fok

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf on sale already? i bought mine there before they were put out like a month ago for retail....sheesh. sweater is dope tho. really long, in case you dont know

The sleeves kinda stack up but I thought the length was perfect. I have kunk proportions though. (edit - i just saw your other post, i actually think it's more normal fitting except for the dropped shoulder - but i did get a V)

Also we have two of the same knits now.
fistbump.gif

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fok ^^

I can hype whatever I like. You can stay here and watch me, either way you like it or not.

Nah dawgy dawg, Im just going to block your posts

I dont actually have to watch you at all :laugh:

Last edited:

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lanvin sneaks. #boredinclass

MkEnx.jpeg

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the xx tickets

Wisdom Tooth extraction booking

Not sure what I'm looking forward to more.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics