• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LTTP

Reaction score
if it didn't have the large star appliques i would totally wear that shiny as **** givenchy shirt under a cardigan

Last edited:

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
texas deerskin

LTTP

Reaction score
is this that from the one dude from sz... chinorz? i remember he did a lookbook with knits/outerwear. has anyone gotten it, or just the gloves?

they look cool, though part of me wants all the base joints (whatever they are called) covered like on the thumb.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Let's just discuss how couleur spent way too ******* much on a stupid shirt instead...

LTTP

Reaction score
barneys seattle had some of it in stock... the pictures are pretty flattering, a lot of the stars/bars dress shirts just looked poorly done.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Did they just start carrying Givenchy this season? I don't remember ever seeing it there.

LTTP

Reaction score
Ugh. Did they just start carrying Givenchy this season? I don't remember ever seeing it there.

they had last fw too. small rack, just a few shirts/jackets. kind of disappointing to see it in person, cuz while I like the look of some of it, none of it is put together in any sort of remarkable fashion.

they also have balmain, too :D

and like 2 sneakers. step up your shoe game barneys.

Last edited:

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Raen Casbah - Polarized and damn good quality for the price.
2 Uniqlo white oxfords - Hopefully they'll fit good enough to be suitable for beater work status
A$AP Rocky and The Weeknd tickets

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My blue Uniqlo oxford has become my go-to shirt the last couple of weeks as it's cooled off. Kind of regret selling my white one to Synth a few months back.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snake did you cop the last size 6? I got the last size 5.
fistbump.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll bet you could fit two or three Snakes into a Size 6.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if someone else around here got it, either way I was gonna go with a 6, but I called and he measured the 5 and got 22.5" chest so I went with 5.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads