• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
raf duffle is awesome....for me to poop on.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Hey what should we do with this brown sack the Raf stuff came in?"

"Put toggles on it and list it as 80% off. Somebody on Styleforum will buy it."

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Never had this problem, I've done it a few times already

Have you dyed reverse leather boots? I have a pair of great reverse leather boots that are blackish green. The strong green undertone limits what I can wear them with, so I was thinking about having them dyed deep black. Mistake?

Where do you send your boots to be dyed?

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Everyone needs to stop buying marked down items from Mr. Porter

raf duffle is awesome....for me to poop on.

"Hey what should we do with this brown sack the Raf stuff came in?"
"Put toggles on it and list it as 80% off. Somebody on Styleforum will buy it."

Eh, it looked good on the site. There was little no downside to ordering it and seeing if it would look good. So I ordered it and it looks like ****. No big deal.

yea, instead we should proxy t-shirts form japan.
skipp there's a cheap OC camel duffel on forwadforward that could work better for you.

Thx, Teg. Will check out.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another Porter victim. MMM shirt & the raf sneaks everyone else bought too (jeans were just what I had on, ignore). Excuse the ****** as **** pic.

Think I'm keeping the shirt and returning the shoes even though I like 'em, white shoes are just not what I need right now.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Shirt too small. Porter is merciless.

Lol. The photo angle is terrible but it's not pulling anywhere, except maybe under the armpits. I'll have to try it on again.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
IMO people shouldn't post items they bought on sale here. if you're buying it on sale you don't really deserve it - you're compromising the designer's vision and you're just a fashion bystander. in al honestly, I would prefer if mr. porter just burned all the clothes that didn't sell at retail.. wouldn't really prevent the wrong sort of people from buying them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads