• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Fashion Thoughts (Part 3: Style farmer strikes back) - our general discussion thread

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I was looking heavily at the SLP Wyatt harness boots and passed because they looked way too narrow.

hope these work out and wondering why Celine over SLP?

Just thought a suede harness Santiago looked cool. Haven’t seen that from SLP before but I have the exact same pair from SLP in a Sidezip (same shape and dimensions looks like). Seems like it’s the same designer, I haven’t yet gotten my hands on it to compare though

Wish Margiela would just go back to making some straight forward non tabi Sidezips

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just thought a suede harness Santiago looked cool. Haven’t seen that from SLP before but I have the exact same pair from SLP in a Sidezip (same shape and dimensions looks like). Seems like it’s the same designer, I haven’t yet gotten my hands on it to compare though

Wish Margiela would just go back to making some straight forward non tabi Sidezips
Ive been waiting for u to go tabi

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like it’s the same designer.

Hedi1.png
Hedi2.png
Hedi3.png

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who makes nice camp collar shirts this year? I am looking for pretty modern prints and don't mind them being busy or loud. I like this forum favourite from Sun Surf, as an example. But I am also fond of colourful florals.

1617785169036.png

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who makes nice camp collar shirts this year? I am looking for pretty modern prints and don't mind them being busy or loud. I like this forum favourite from Sun Surf, as an example. But I am also fond of colourful florals.

View attachment 1588750

1617790172369.jpeg

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1588750

@Tirailleur1 and post imperial had some great ones last year. I missed out but am hoping some will get run again or we’ll get some new versions for this year.

1617794192037.png

1617794214698.png

1617794289798.png

1617794306094.png

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, and don't forget they're EU sized, so either go tts or half size down to get the US size

You mean UK sized, right? EU sizes run in the 30s and 40s. And UK sizes are officially a full size down from US, although sometimes in practice they are and a half size down, which is super confusing...

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean UK sized, right? EU sizes run in the 30s and 40s. And UK sizes are officially a full size down from US, although sometimes in practice they are and a half size down, which is super confusing...

They mark it as IT sizes, but who the hell knows anyway. You're right yeah I don't know what EU sizes are, so I guess I just meant European sizing vs US. Barbanera sizing is absolutely all over the effing place...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads