• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul Sargent (formerly Alfred Sargent) Appreciation Thread

brotherender

Reaction score
So would you all recommend a Hannover TTS? I’m little concerned since my feet skew to the narrow sided for us D width
I would. It's a comparatively short last so, if I understand your dilemma correctly, going half a size down may leave you with shoes that are too short. If your feet are narrow, you might need to use insoles but length-wise this last is TTS.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So would you all recommend a Hannover TTS? I’m little concerned since my feet skew to the narrow sided for us D width
I wear medium weight socks with my Hannovers ... if you wear heavy boot socks you may be fine. Lengthwise I'd go TTS

Last edited:

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Navy Cambridge on this wet dreary day 20190108_091117.jpg

shoelad

Reaction score
A1B39D5A-FE72-47E0-ABC0-9C415CAF5381.jpeg
Hi I have been trying to find a pair of Alfred Sargent Moore in cherry or burgundy. As AF are stopping making this model
It has been quite a challenge! If anyone is thinking of selling a pair in a 8.5, please let me know!

Thanks

Chris

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1105134 Hi I have been trying to find a pair of Alfred Sargent Moore in cherry or burgundy. As AF are stopping making this model
It has been quite a challenge! If anyone is thinking of selling a pair in a 8.5, please let me know!

Thanks

Chris

Edit: bad info on my part.

shoesforever

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a pair of Oak colored AS Moores in uk 6.5? Lasted shoe trees included and only worn once. I found that I don't get to wear them often enough. I also have a pair of AS Ramsey double monks in uk 6.5. This last is a little bit too small for me and closer to a Uk 6. Pm me if interested

20180624_165437.jpg

20181007_190220.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads