• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Braddock

Reaction score
What can I say, love his work.
smile.gif
But I do it mostly to delay Shorts-Boy Braddock's and Der Sander's stuff to be honest. Ha!

Thanks man, I hate you too.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been busting Sander's and Braddock's balls lately so I figured it's my turn to contribute instead of just making fun of my favourite German dudes.

First fitting at AW Bauer. This is my second suit from them (they have also made me a jacket and a superb peacoat). Looking forward to the next fitting in a few weeks.

I also had a NSM fitting (first fitting) the same day.

Thanks to @Dannefalk for tagging along and take the pictures.

Last edited:

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been busting Sander's and Braddock's balls lately so I figured it's my turn to contribute instead of just making fun of my favourite German dudes.

First fitting at AW Bauer. This is my second suit from them (they have also made me a jacket and a superb peacoat). Looking forward to the next fitting in a few weeks.

I also had a NSM fitting (first fitting) the same day.

Thanks to @Dannefalk for tagging along and take the pictures.
Great stuff, what cloth is the NSM sport coat? Thanks, DL-

JL724

Reaction score
Beautiful Nsm jacket. Don't know why they don't get more attention on here lately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads