• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I'd do a skinnier jean with stacking, but looks decent.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Looking good. I still think that with all the effort you put into dressing, you should do something interesting with your hair...

Thanks, no idea what to do though and the last couple of times I did something other than buzz at a Korean salon, it didn't turn out well.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
You need to grow you hair out for 3-4 more months before you can do something that actually looks different. I'm sure you can find something in a salon lookbook that they could do a facsimile of that would suit you.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
You need to grow you hair out for 3-4 more months before you can do something that actually looks different. I'm sure you can find something in a salon lookbook that they could do a facsimile of that would suit you.

Find something for me while you're at it!

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3908780461_07504c1098_b.jpg

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drizzle out - dim in. what is seen has been seen before. in a clothing funk. move along.

01- effin friday at last
091109full.jpg

02- unlike yesterday's forgetfulness, this is behar mtm + e-a mtm + seaward
091109close.jpg

03- didn't we just see this?
091109shoes.jpg

selvage.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Xenox, you look pregnant in that pic.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ He should also start to trim his hair, the sides and back are too long for a proper neo-jugend.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who said I was going for a neo-jugend, whatever that is. I just got my haircut, oh and I'm not pregnant.. yet.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Longer on top + bangs + blended sides and back makes it look like you're shooting for a jugend. If in doubt, visit supershopper hairstyle thread for clarification.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- steel it or buy it.. Takes your FITS to a new level..

I agree. But as you say:

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- I have always believed that one has to earn their place, it is not just a matter of buying

Also, I'm not like, say, Berlin Report and you in that I have a regular space to take good shots. And right now, acquiring a decent camera would be setting my sights too high. Besides, 6'2" black men don't always make for the subtlest of thieves

I've been dropping in at a number of events lately, which have allowed me to acquire the odd usuable fit pic - the only crutch is waiting for them to be e-mailed. I can either post less or try and get invited to something every single night (or, yes, get a job. I hear the market is picking up...)

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ Flame - I like the shirt. The vibe is spot-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance