• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
he was clowning on the guy for being tall, something he obviously can't control, and you come to his defense....
ffffuuuu.gif
and this coming from the megabyte that hasn't posted a fit pic since god knows when?
crackup[1].gif
keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya

I didn't come to anyone's defense, I just pointed out that what you said made no sense whatsoever while you love to think you're so superior to everyone. Why does it matter if I post fits? I don't make it a point to hide the fact that I am a student who doesn't have the money for a massively exciting wardrobe ??? You have 3 hands?
Originally Posted by vettloffah
what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.
Many jeans are anti-fit
facepalm.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vettloffah
what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.

Eh, what? There's no objective "correct" or "best" fit; pants (etc) are cut differently to create different silhouettes and fits. As slim fitting as possible in not the be all end all of how pants should look. They're still cut differently than your (assumingly) ill fitting jeans, hence creating a look that is different than slim, which is a good thing sometimes (often).

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
As slim fitting as possible i(s) (ed.) not the be all end all of how pants should look.

as evidenced by every sq4fuu and imatop fit

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Why does it matter if I post fits? I don't make it a point to hide the fact that I am a student who doesn't have the money for a massively exciting wardrobe

??? You have 3 hands?

lol8[1].gif
looks like that college education is really paying off.

point your finger at your computer screen dude, take a good look at your hand, then tell me what you see.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by douchebag_ggmm
as evidenced by every sq4fuu and imatop fit

why not show the class what a great fit really looks like? maybe you could post a pic with that sweet denim jacket you picked up at the Gap.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
looks like that college education is really paying off. point your finger at your computer screen dude, take a good look at your hand, then tell me what you see.

Oh, so you're just a marsupial who points at things with 3 fingers at a time? This is fun

vettloffah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
Eh, what? There's no objective "correct" or "best" fit; pants (etc) are cut differently to create different silhouettes and fits. As slim fitting as possible in not the be all end all of how pants should look. They're still cut differently than your (assumingly) ill fitting jeans, hence creating a look that is different than slim, which is a good thing sometimes (often).
i'm not saying slim fitting jeans are the only ones that fit right. Whether a pant is baggy or slim, they can still fit. However, in the example I was referring to it seems as though they are too big, and by big i do not mean baggy, i mean they seem like they don't fit at the waist...

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

vettloffah

Reaction score
^ what a strange placement of his printer. I can't understand where this guy puts his knees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads