• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

otter

Reaction score
I appreciate your minimalist steez. You're almost like a 10x more jacked version of me. I just got a white wideneck tee, and usually wear a necklace pretty similar to that.

thanks, but pics are deceiving as i am not as big ass ppl think

having seen some of your pics i would recommend working on your shoulder width

plus, why should i drape myself with clothes when i have such a hot body

the only thing i hate are cold days...sick of coming down with hypothermia

You need a life my friend , its beyond my mind on how you can even say stupid **** like that. If you are serious do the world a favor buy a .45 and put a round through your stupid head if your some 13 year old troll go drink some bleach.

you watch glen beck, dont you?

Dexter, it looks that despite your penchants for nipple play and posting naked pictures of yourself on jawnz.com with barbie dolls covering your schlong, you're a good dad and have raised cute, normal-looking kids. Gotta give props for that.

besides my wife thinking i am a wanker, i have to say that my daughters adore their dad

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i've heard of elephantitis but ... giraffetitis?

it's elephantiasis. there is no such thing as elephantitis despite what you may have heard in the movie Explorers. also, elephantiasis causes swelling of your legs, balls or *******. it doesn't make you taller.

Originally Posted by Teger
just came back from here:

22562_279901885431_615780431_3615572_942507_n.jpg

nice WAYWT ben. is that fat, pregnant looking person on the right in the red hoodie you? if so, great fit.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
nice WAYWT ben. is that fat, pregnant looking person on the right in the red hoodie you? if so, great fit.

+1, love the details.

Fuuma, last two pics have been sick and make me want Ann back in my life.
ffffuuuu.gif

Kix, sufu pic is ******* awesome. Sidney on that CWG tip in Northface.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Lol, cute kids. Kinda swirly though
Your face would be swirly, too, if your father had nothing else better to do than to repeatedly troll mens' fashion forums with photos that would make a gay match.com profile pic blush.

vettloffah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
DSC01709.jpg

is it just me or are the jeans one size too big? seems to be a lot of extra fabric in the crotch area...

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
it's elephantiasis. there is no such thing as elephantitis despite what you may have heard in the movie Explorers. also, elephantiasis causes swelling of your legs, balls or *******. it doesn't make you taller.
Hence why he said giraffetitis dumbshit.... You're a boring troll

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
HAHAHAHA

This might be my favorite waywt of all time

I was expecting him to get closer and closer until you see a death star.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vettloffah
is it just me or are the jeans one size too big? seems to be a lot of extra fabric in the crotch area...
intentions of the designer to make them very baggy, hence the 'anti-fit' designation.

vettloffah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
intentions of the designer to make them very baggy, hence the 'anti-fit' designation.

what kind of crap is that? what an awful idea and coinage of a terrible term. I have 20 pairs of jeans in my closet that would fit into that category which is why i don't wear them.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Hence why he said giraffetitis dumbshit....
he was clowning on the guy for being tall, something he obviously can't control, and you come to his defense....
ffffuuuu.gif

Originally Posted by KitAkira
You're a boring troll
and this coming from the megabyte that hasn't posted a fit pic since god knows when?
crackup[1].gif

keep pointin' that finger bro-dude. you've got three more pointing right back at ya

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq246/kotahoshinofan/DSC01709.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq246/kotahoshinofan/DSC01706.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq246/kotahoshinofan/DSC01702.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq246/kotahoshinofan/DSC01704.jpg[IMG]

MJK beanie
Nordstrom house brand ("Black Rivet") coat
Dunderdon hoodie
Club Monaco wool cardigan
Carin Wester "Joakim" anti-fit jeans
Filippa K boots

I gave up trying to make inside photography look decent after about eight minutes of fiddling. Hoodie coat combo doesn't look great here but is decent IRl.[/I]

I like the fit, but not the colour, of the jeans. I wish they were darker.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees the comparison?
mareepics380-1.jpg
hugh-jackman-wolverine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads