• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Evan Kinori Thread

blackcheer

Reaction score
SS24 sneak peek! Big Shirt and Two Pleat Pant. Not sure what I think about the necktie IMG_6779.jpeg

Chunsak

Reaction score
Over the past year these items have only been worn a few times, otherwise just sitting in the closet so I figure it’s time to let them go.

Oatmeal Wool Cashmere Big Shirt Size M - $425 obo
IMG_3134.jpeg
Olive cotton linen typewriter big shirt size M - $275 obo
IMG_3136.jpeg
Irish Wool Tweed Zip Jacket Size L - $500 obo
IMG_3132.jpeg

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Anyone know what the cheapest I can expect the black cardigan to get to? It seems like it is unlikely to go on sale on his website but trying to figure out what I can expect on other websites. Thanks!

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been recently bitten by the EK bug, and I’m obsessed. So far, all my pieces have been second hand purchases and I’m digging it so far. I’m considering getting my first “first hand” piece…since the price point is pretty prohibitive, I can only afford one and I’m torn. So obviously I’m turning to the wonderful SF community for your opinion. Which one should I go for?

1) Three pocket jacket in Butcher Linen
2) Bellow pocket jacket in cotton/linen

Also, I read that the EK Discord is much more active, but embarrassingly I have no idea what Discord is. I know like, internet stuff. But for some reason I never caught on to Discord. I only hear about it when my friends talk about Call of Duty so I assumed it was a gamer thing

IMG_6076.jpeg

IMG_6077.jpeg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the cheapest I can expect the black cardigan to get to? It seems like it is unlikely to go on sale on his website but trying to figure out what I can expect on other websites. Thanks!
Stockists aren’t allowed to put EK on sale, so your only chance at getting one under retail is finding one used.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been recently bitten by the EK bug, and I’m obsessed. So far, all my pieces have been second hand purchases and I’m digging it so far. I’m considering getting my first “first hand” piece…since the price point is pretty prohibitive, I can only afford one and I’m torn. So obviously I’m turning to the wonderful SF community for your opinion. Which one should I go for?

1) Three pocket jacket in Butcher Linen
2) Bellow pocket jacket in cotton/linen

Also, I read that the EK Discord is much more active, but embarrassingly I have no idea what Discord is. I know like, internet stuff. But for some reason I never caught on to Discord. I only hear about it when my friends talk about Call of Duty so I assumed it was a gamer thing

View attachment 2156721
View attachment 2156723
Of those two, I’d recommend the Three Pocket Jacket. Easy style to wear and the butcher linen is one of their best fabrics. I have two of those in different colors and love both.

Just an fyi - the new season will release in-store over the weekend and should be online and at some stockists at the beginning of next week, so you might want to wait to see the new stuff before committing to your first first-hand purchase.

Last edited:

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do y'all think of the crimson/navy linen stripe? I'm digging it. The Big Shirt Two went FAST, both on the main site and Reliquary (I totally expected Big Shirt "One" to go quicker).

hobojones

Reaction score
Not my thing in that particular colorway but striped shirts are extremely “in” right now. (Think collegiate, banker type energy). Also, at first I never would have even considered the BS2 because I felt there was nothing special about it compared to the offset oversized pockets of the big shirt 1 but nowadays I think the big shirt 2 is so much more wearable. I’d consider getting one in the right make up - some styling shots of the big shirt 1 have made it look kind of dumpy to my eye.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads