1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2009-2010 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Oct 7, 2009.

1. mtsoccer4

mtsoccer4 Senior member

Was able to get to the season opener in Indianapolis to see the Pacers take on the Heat. Special game. The Heat won!, and I got a pretty smokin' auto!!! See if you can recognize the scribble on the ticket.
    [​IMG]

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Chris Quinn?

And Steve, looks like Duncan is hurt once again, day-to-day. Parker is also out for a week or more...

Hows your Spurs going to compete with the Lakeshow now?

3. mtsoccer4

mtsoccer4 Senior member

Not Chris Quinn. Someone a little more special, but maybe just as unattractive. Another hint: not a player.

4. mtsoccer4

mtsoccer4 Senior member

But was a player, and a great one at that...

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I was just playing but with that hint, I'd take a stab with Mourning but the signature doesn't look like it.

6. mtsoccer4

mtsoccer4 Senior member

Mourning was the reason I was a big fan of the Heat for so long. I would go apesh*t if I could see him so close in person

This one is from the Pacers side-->Larry Bird!!!!

Pretty excited about this one!!

7. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

lakers get some good resting time until their next game in thursday. this is almost like the intense playoff schedule!!

8. whacked

whacked Senior member

nice. looks like he'll roll up with a couple of more championships. i dare say we are facing what seems to be the era of the Laker's greatest player ever.

Welcome to the club. I've been saying this for almost a decade now. [​IMG]

9. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

nice. looks like he'll roll up with a couple of more championships. i dare say we are facing what seems to be the era of the Laker's greatest player ever.

Uhhh...Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem...

Chris Quinn?

And Steve, looks like Duncan is hurt once again, day-to-day. Parker is also out for a week or more...

Hows your Spurs going to compete with the Lakeshow now?

Ain't playoff time yet. Tortoise and the hare, bro.

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

They'd have to make the Playoffs first, although they won, surprisingly, tonight against the Raptors w/o Parker and Duncan.

11. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Uhhh...Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem...

with all due respect to these 3 esteemed players (and i respect them alot) i still think Kobe will surpass them if not close to already.

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

When he took the Lakers to the playoffs with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown in the starting 5 equals surpassing them. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

lakers actually playing today??

no bynum and pau?

lose to suns tonite but will be a fun game

14. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

They'd have to make the Playoffs first, although they won, surprisingly, tonight against the Raptors w/o Parker and Duncan.

San Antonio has many more offensive weapons now. Their defense needs to gel. They will beat the hated Lakers in 5 games or less.

When he took the Lakers to the playoffs with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown in the starting 5 equals surpassing them. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ummm...Magic...rookie...starts at center for Kareem. 42 points, Lakers win championship.

KoMe has only won with Shaq. Last year he had a lot of good players, but they had to pry the ball out of his hands.

And he looks like an ant.

15. bigasahouse

bigasahouse Senior member

KoMe has only won with Shaq.

What?

16. laughwithm3

laughwithm3 Senior member

San Antonio has many more offensive weapons now. Their defense needs to gel. They will beat the hated Lakers in 5 games or less.

Spurs is looking average at best this season. Too much potential injuries. Duncan just sat out two games with a minor ankle injury. As season progresses, he's knee might get worse and start causing pain again.

17. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

[​IMG]

18. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Ummm...Magic...rookie...starts at center for Kareem. 42 points, Lakers win championship.

KoMe has only won with Shaq. Last year he had a lot of good players, but they had to pry the ball out of his hands.

And he looks like an ant.

What?

See bolded above. Read the instructions, please. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is that to watch the Lakers go down in flames?

19. bigasahouse

bigasahouse Senior member

See bolded above. Read the instructions, please.

Forgive me here, but I'm still trying to figure out your reasoning. When you say he has only won with Shaq, does that mean that that was the only time he was a team player and won?

20. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

nice win by the lakers last night. very nice. big game by bynum. tonite denver on the road. lezzdoit